Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Original Sunset Shimmer

hollow-shades

So, as shown in Friendship Games, there's a Pony version on Equestria and a human version of someone in Equestria Girls World, and if the Pony goes to Equestria Girls World, they will become a human too.

Well, since Sunset problably was born as a Unicorn from Equestria, and since she considers Equestria Girls World more "home" than Equestria...

...What happened to Original Human Sunset?

Edited by Flinp

If pony Sunset Shimmer ended up in the human world, what if human Sunset Shimmer ended up in Equestria?

Either that or she lives somewhere far far far way from Canterlot High.

Or there isn't a Sunset Shimmer from the human world.

The next EG movie is going to be called something like 'Legends of the Everfree'. We know that the Everfree forest is a magical place in Equestria so it may be in the human world as well. Perhaps we'll get some answers there.

Another one? Is everyone get suddenly the same question at the same time :huh:? Well, from all the fics I've read, these two are the most interssting: she's either lives in another nation, or she's dead. I'd like the latter better, as it's a great oportunity to explore Sunny's origins if her family's human counterpart suddenly see their long dead daughter from another dimension

• 3 weeks later...

Pony Sunset met Human Sunset and they played Spoons except they used knives and Pony Sunset didn't understand and stabbed Human Sunset. Pony Sunset then hid the body in a sarcophagus at the history museum in another place. I came up with that on the spot.

• Brohoof 1

See, I always figured that Sunset Shimmer doesn't have a native counterpart in Canterlot High's world. After all, not everypony has a human counterpart and vice-versa. But then again, I didn't think Twilight had a human counterpart at first either, so I guess I'll shut my mouth now.

I was wondering this too.

The explanations I've most frequently seen are 1) Pony Sunset did something to her, 2) The original human Sunset is deceased, or 3) The original human Sunset lives elsewhere. We won't really know until the writers bring it up.