Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you think has cried the most in the show?

cybershocker455

Pinkie has cried mostly because of comedic purposes, but you're right.

I think Fluttershy cries the most.. or possibly even Scootaloo if we're talking about the CMC. She did cry in all of her episodes, which were only two, but still.

Pinkie has cried mostly because of comedic purposes, but you're right.

I think Fluttershy cries the most.. or possibly even Scootaloo if we're talking about the CMC. She did cry in all of her episodes, which were only two, but still.

I think Pinkie cries both comedically and dramatically in equal amounts.

• Brohoof 1

I've seen plenty of ponies have watery eyes and tearing up and crying, but if you asked me who did the most intense crying I'd say Rainbow Dash did over Tank in Tanks for the Memories. I know that others have cried for longer periods of time than she has (Rarity for example) but Rainbow Dash was pushed into crying more by Fluttershy over something that's mostly more reasonable to cry about than what's usually cried about.

The top 3 ponies I can think of that's cried the most would be Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy. Twilight Sparkle has cried too, but she's usually more sad than she is crying.

• Brohoof 1

It is an absolute tie between pinkie pie and fluttershy. Well is have to add rarity because most of her crying was due to fashion problems. still rarity cries quite a bit.

Rarity is definitely up there in the crying factor. She's really good at it though! I mean, she escaped the diamond dogs simply by having a super-intense emotional breakdown. 

So I would say it is Raricry, then Fluttercry and lastly, Pinkie Cry. 

1. The crying award most definitely goes to Pinkie Pie. Whether she is tearing up for dramatic or comedic effect, she's a bundle of waterworks that's for sure  :okiedokielokie:.

Fluttershy is definitely a close 2nd though. I find it funny that both of Andrea Libman's characters are easily moved to tears  :(

Rarity is in 3rd place. She keeps her emotions in check pretty well and lets loose on certain occasions  :confused:

Rainbow Dash gets the 4th spot solely for her appearance in Tanks for the Memories. She just let it all out (and I loved all of it  -_-).

AJ gets the 5th spot. She cries on the inside don't cha know  :smug:

Twilight definitely cries the least of the mane six. I can only think of 2 instances where she was moved to tears: The Season 4 Premiere during the fight between Nightmare Moon and Princess Celestia, and very briefly in What About Discord when she is venting all of her frustration. If you recall in Tanks for the Memories, she was the only 1 who was not crying with RD (mind you AJ was crying on the inside, but I highly doubt Twilight was as well  :wacko:). 

1. The crying award most definitely goes to Pinkie Pie. Whether she is tearing up for dramatic or comedic effect, she's a bundle of waterworks that's for sure  :okiedokielokie:.
  2. Fluttershy is definitely a close 2nd though. I find it funny that both of Andrea Libman's characters are easily moved to tears  :(
  3. Rarity is in 3rd place. She keeps her emotions in check pretty well and lets loose on certain occasions  :confused:
  4. Rainbow Dash gets the 4th spot solely for her appearance in Tanks for the Memories. She just let it all out (and I loved all of it  -_-).
  5. AJ gets the 5th spot. She cries on the inside don't cha know  :smug:
  6. Twilight definitely cries the least of the mane six. I can only think of 2 instances where she was moved to tears: The Season 4 Premiere during the fight between Nightmare Moon and Princess Celestia, and very briefly in What About Discord when she is venting all of her frustration. If you recall in Tanks for the Memories, she was the only 1 who was not crying with RD (mind you AJ was crying on the inside, but I highly doubt Twilight was as well  :wacko:). 

Don't forget Twilight's sad expression in Canterlot Wedding.

Maybe it's Applejack. She cries from the inside, it's true.

This is great. I love this. XD

But for realizies Fluttershy has given the most cries of sorrow, Pinkie and Rarity are normally for comedic effect.

But if we aren't judging "real" crying, I suppose it would be Rarity. (And that couch)

FlutterShy cries because of her emotions, PinkiePie mostly cries for comedic purposes, while Rarity tends to cry over silly things. As for who cries the most out of the three, i'd have to say FlutterShy given her intense sensitivity.