Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Makes Your MLP OC Unique?

Venomous

What is that makes your MLP OC so unique?

What is that sets him or her apart from all of the other OCs?

• Brohoof 2

One of my pony OCs, Globetrotter, is actually a rather old one. She's close to becoming 50, but no matter how old she gets, she still has the energy and the athleticism of a younger pony. That's not to say that she never gets tired, however.

• Brohoof 1

My OC Corncob is an alicornatrice (a cockatrice-turned-alicorn); though he essentially looks like a giant ill-tempered chicken.  He can travel through space, play Checkers fairly well (at least when he's playing against a squirrel), unintentionally destroy planets by snoring, travel through time accidentally, communicate telepathically (he completed a correspondence course), and reduce overrated wizard ponies to piles of ash with his Sonic Bawk / Cluck ability.

• Brohoof 2

My OC Corncob is an alicornatrice (a cockatrice-turned-alicorn); though he essentially looks like a giant ill-tempered chicken.  He can travel through space, play Checkers fairly well (at least when he's playing against a squirrel), unintentionally destroy planets by snoring, travel through time accidentally, communicate telepathically (he completed a correspondence course), and reduce overrated wizard ponies to piles of ash with his Sonic Bawk / Cluck ability.

Do you have a photo of him to share?

I'd love to see that!

• Brohoof 1

My OC, who is named after me, can 100 percent accurately imitate the voices of others, since he's pitch perfect. Also, Gumball can withstand loud sounds at 300 decibels. How cool is that?

Edited by DJ Gumball
  • Brohoof 2

Wolf

Wolf is a cannibal?!! O-O

*cough* Back on topic....

Hey eyeryone! What makes you unique?

post-35969-0-06264300-1449552513.jpg

I have a winning smile~

C97GqcR.jpg?1 Nothing. Leave me alone

VaQKiO6.jpg. I'm not that unique buddy~ All the other OCs in this thread are so amazing ^ ^

ZeVgK87.jpg?2

Unique?! Uniqueness creates unbalance and will lead to the destruction of our society. Equality and fairness is the only path to peace.

• Brohoof 1

Summer breeze is claustrofobic, which is a thing I've never seen before

Silk shine doesn't talk but uses a spell that lets her show what she thinks

Quinty waves has quite a unike name and she is a pearl diver which is a special talent I've never seen before and I tried to use collors that aren't used often (ocean green, salmon pink)

• Brohoof 1

I think my OC is somewhat unique to have a one-word name/non-compound-word name. Most people seem to name their OC with [adjective] [noun], whereas my OC is simply named Play.

Mentis lives up to his name sake and speaks his thoughts out loud, I have yet to anyone else like that not to mention his last name is Soliloquy yeah never gonna see that anywhere else. 

post-35804-0-52184700-1458389272_thumb.png

post-35804-0-94511700-1458389286_thumb.pngpost-35804-0-39965100-1458389277_thumb.jpg

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/tipsy-mcklutz-r9387

My OC was raised by mutant space dolphins after her parents died from a skydiving accident. Her parents forgot that they were earth ponies and thus didn't bother to wear a parachute.

Also, she's happily married to an eggplant.

**forgot the picture:

784aca76a030554dda000f2d7954cbd2.png

Edited by Kagami-sama

One of my OCs has a rainbow flower, the other one have a unique spell, and the other one has a magical paintbrush...

and my Alicorn OC (which I think it's surprinsingly good) is, well, a Alicorn Stallion.

• Brohoof 1

My main OC is mentally unstable and sees a ponified version of their depression (and alter ego), who says them that they are bad at everything and that everyone hates them...

And one another of my OCs is an earth pony/zebra hybrid and another a trans-mare.

Are these things unique? 

I don't think so.  :I

• Brohoof 1

My OC Meadow Leaf is a pegasus that is talented at creating herbal remedies and home cures.

He works at a pharmacy and has large amount of knowledge about medicinal plants.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 2

My OC Meadow Leaf is a pegasus that is talented at creating herbal remedies and home cures.

He works at a pharmacy and has large amount of knowledge about medicinal plants.

I've always found OCs that can use medicinal herbs to be fascinating.

well my main OC Lightning flash is very unique Partially because, hes a changeling, but he also does not feed on love, as it will make him sick, but he does feed on lightning, uses it to control his changeling abilities, and power them.

My oc is my ponysona so her personality mirrors my own. Her interests include technological spell craft, cooking and hiking. She is a total herbivore and loves animals. Although she is a unicorn, she has a Pegasus surname and is planning on taking up skydiving this summer and hang gliding either next year or the year after. She is deadly afraid of heights but wants to get over that fear and has a genuine love of the sky(if that makes any sense...). Just don't tell any of the Pegasus ponies, as she gets embarrassed when they find out that she is jealous. Having said that she does love being a unicorn and would give that up for nothing.