Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I suck at names! Help naming Pony OC?

tm2dragon

• 4 months later...

I have the same problem all the time! In fact I am in a bit of a pickle myself. With two different characters

myPony.png (Both female) Skii%20Wing.png

Sorry if you can't see the images Im new and having a bit of trouble with putting the photos in.

The first image is of an alicorn, but she was a "just for fun". She is clumsy and shy, loves raspberries and night time. Her cutie mark Is a shooting star and her talent is Magic.

The second one is more of a in the background pegasus, She is much like a female version of Thunderlane. Snow is a must since she grew up in Starlight Glimmer's village. When everyone got their cutie marks back and Starlight disappeared, she was still a young blank flank. After realizing speed was key she moved to PonyVille to be closer to Relatives and Cloudsdale.

I would appreciate any help offered!

In opposition to the Original Poster, I like to think I'm actually quite good at names. Most likely due to the sheer amount of OCs I have to work though & my penchant at give people pet names. In fact...

Not mere moments ago whilst I was on another thread, the phrase "Blue Blazes" popped into my head, thought how awesome that would be for a OC, typed  "OC Ideas" up into that semi-functional search bar up there, clicked on the first unrelated thread, and seconds after perusing this same thread, low & behold, thy hath beaten me to the same, exact thought. What ARE the chances!?

Hah, easy, that's Blue Blazes.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go  pout myself to sleep.

But before I do, if anyone wants names shoot me a mention or whisper or whatever you can manage!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok,I KNOW!!:     Grey-Line Pin,Puffy Fluffy....uh,idk....WAIT,THERE IS MORE!!! :-P : Reader's Cloud,Pen Fizz.... and maybe,hmm...MORE MORE MORE!!  :P  : Pin Pop,Home Cloud,and...last one,Freckle Dreams. (Hope this helped a bit!)   :adorkable:

Uh,I posted that up there,above me on the wrong thingy..........didn't I.....so sorry D:

Ok,I KNOW!!:     Grey-Line Pin,Puffy Fluffy....uh,idk....WAIT,THERE IS MORE!!!  :-P  : Reader's Cloud,Pen Fizz.... and maybe,hmm...MORE MORE MORE!!   :P   : Pin Pop,Home Cloud,and...last one,Freckle Dreams. (Hope this helped a bit!) :adorkable:

Uh,I posted that up there,above me on the wrong thingy..........didn't I.....so sorry D:

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...

I named my oc strange quark take a look http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1116545884&searchtext=strange+quark the name is already settled all I need is a name for his NIGHTMARE form because after all several ponies have their nightmare forms like celestia=daybreaker luna=nightmare moon. rarity=nightmare rarity(ikr how original) I am having a hard time working with strange quark for an evil name...the reason I ask for ideas is because I a writing a fanfic in which strange quark goes batsh!t crazy in the 6th chapter out of 13 and that state only persists for a while before being snapped out of it also the normal personality of strange quark(kind polite{well most of the time} and usually calm) gets replaced with being an angry douchebag with an insatiable desire to see his marefriend(queen chrysalis oh and btw the reason for her being his marefriend and why he goes crazy will be made clear once I complete the fanfic)