Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted What Do You Think Of My Pony OC's Design?

Venomous

I never thought that I would make one of these threads, but i'm genuinely curious as to what other people think of my pony OC's deisgn after all this time i've had her. Please let me know what your initial thoughts on her design are!

Note:

Wolf Tracks also has a werewolf form, so I will post both her normal form and her werewolf form.

Normal:

post-14906-0-86274700-1458464781_thumb.jpg

Werewolf:

post-14906-0-07836000-1458464765_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Lass I can only note one thing that you typed in our RP you said that her 'werewolf' form her ears were tufted, there is no difference in the two images (when it comes to the ears) but that is it. Otherwise she is Awesome! 

Lass I can only note one thing that you typed in our RP you said that her 'werewolf' form her ears were tufted, there is no difference in the two images (when it comes to the ears) but that is it. Otherwise she is Awesome! 

I actually drew up her alternate form not long ago. I was thinking of her design in the midst of drawing her up. I didn't really get to add everything that I wanted. I suppose you could say it's a rough draft, yeah?

• Brohoof 1

Wolf Tracks was one of the first OCs I've seen on this site. 

I don't really know anything about her backstory,  but her design is quite memorable. :wacko:

Her ear piercings are a nice touch and it really sets her apart.  Her color scheme of Black and white felt like a sort of duality in her personality, which is kind of cool o_o. 

I also liked how her eye color changes from a calming blue to A bloody red when she "changes". 

Negatives: 

Her werewolf form doesn't seem werewolf enough, the sharp teeth and eyes are a very nice touch but I feel what makes a werewolf a werewolf is the fur and claws. o_o

Wolf Tracks was one of the first OCs I've seen on this site. 

I don't really know anything about her backstory,  but her design is quite memorable. :wacko:

Her ear piercings are a nice touch and it really sets her apart.  Her color scheme of Black and white felt like a sort of duality in her personality, which is kind of cool o_o. 

I also liked how her eye color changes from a calming blue to A bloody red when she "changes". 

Negatives: 

Her werewolf form doesn't seem werewolf enough, the sharp teeth and eyes are a very nice touch but I feel what makes a werewolf a werewolf is the fur and claws. o_o

You're right regarding her werewolf form. I didn't really put a whole lot of thought into the overall design. I see what you mean, though. I should probably turn her hooves into paws or something...

• Brohoof 1

You're right regarding her werewolf form. I didn't really put a whole lot of thought into the overall design. I see what you mean, though. I should probably turn her hooves into paws or something...

I could imagine it being somewhat  similar to Pikoko's Werepony, which would be really cool o_o

werepony_in_pikoverse_by_pikokko-d8vr1f1

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got no beef. She's cute, the color scheme fits with the hair, earrings, and eyeliner (hope I didn't misname that). The "werewolf" form isn't that "wolf-like", but I guess that isn't really a problem. The only thing I gotta say is that the word werewolf means "man-wolf" so you might want to devise a different name for the form. Equus and lupus are the latin words for horse and wolf, respectively. Hope that helps.

• Brohoof 1