Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop free pony art

Otaku1268

im just a brony with a computer, an art program, and too much time on my hands... as long as its SFW and at least pony related please, dont be afraid to ask. As for backgrounds i do them on request, if you dont ask you'll get a solid color based on the colors i used.

(edit) 3 months later....

well its been a while and ive completed enough requests. i will soon be opening commissions on my

DA - sharpiesketches

tumblr - sharpiesketches

skype - sharpunforgiven

I'll have information sheet on DA soon but for now the prices will range from $5-$40. We can discuss in messages on the sites i have provided. I only accept paypal and USD, and I will go as far as suggestive but NO NSFW. Sorry cloppers. I also work with pony, anthro, and human (equestrian girls or otherwise). So if you got an idea and you wanna commission me i look forward to hearing from you, thanks for listening bye ^_^

Edited by Otaku1268

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! :) Thank you :D

hope you like it https://www.dropbox.com/s/tafrovlgaygobgr/TwilyFan13%20request%2001.png?dl=0

Could you do a pic of Dawn? The link is in my signature. Feel free to do whatever you want.

you just want like a reference pic?

Use the one in the middle. Kronos is medium to dark blue with a brown mane.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

i only draw ponies sorry

Might you want to try out my Calla,  any pose is fine long as its a touch lady like with her:

sig-4428884.Callaref_zpslp5rymzu.png

i think i could come up with something

Uhm... hiya.

If it wouldn't be too much to ask, may I please request a Picture of my OC for use in his EvE profile?

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lucky-break-r9226

As to any pose, I could see him with a sheepish smile on his muzzle - other than that, I'll trust your sense of style.

If you could find time to do this kind favor for me, I shall be more than happy to acknowledge the work as yours.

Thank you for your time.

Uhm... hiya.

If it wouldn't be too much to ask, may I please request a Picture of my OC for use in his EvE profile?

As to any pose, I could see him with a sheepish smile on his muzzle - other than that, I'll trust your sense of style.

If you could find time to do this kind favor for me, I shall be more than happy to acknowledge the work as yours.

Thank you for your time.

i have the perfect pose in mind

I was wondering if you could draw my oc hugging Luna? Here is a picture of my oc.

sure but can you specify which luna and what type of hug?

I love it! Thank you so much! :wub:

glad you like it it was fun to make

No. I already have a reference for her. That's on her character page. Either way, I actually have an idea for the pic. Do you think you could make one of Dawn in a gala dress?

do you have a visual reference of the dress?

If you could have her flying, that would be great!

you got it

Uhm... hiya.

Thank you for your time.

because its a profile pic did you want a headshot or full body??

could you make a Halo pony kinda like the one i have as a profile pic

maybe but would prolly take a long time plus i already have a long list of request so ya. did you want me to add that? give details if yes