Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop free pony art

Otaku1268

Hey I'll ask for a thing why not... hmm, who of my OC's needs some love? 

I know (no I don't)

you pick anyone of my OC's and do what you like experiment have fun all I want you to do.

post-35804-0-46746700-1458525896_thumb.pngpost-35804-0-71856500-1458525899_thumb.pngpost-35804-0-94045800-1458525916_thumb.pngpost-35804-0-69091900-1458525928_thumb.jpgpost-35804-0-92698000-1458525931_thumb.jpgpost-35804-0-42629800-1458525956_thumb.pngpost-35804-0-39782300-1458525974_thumb.png

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'll ask for a thing why not... hmm, who of my OC's needs some love? 

I know (no I don't)

you pick anyone of my OC's and do what you like experiment have fun all I want you to do.

sorry, if i sound rude, but thats not how this works. give me direction and we'll see if i agree to do it

Oh well ok then I shall give you some then :D

Summer needs some work so I shall give you her a colour scheme and A stance I really like.

Her colour scheme and cutie mark

post-35804-0-30054000-1458529787_thumb.jpgpost-35804-0-29370500-1458529824_thumb.png

Mane and tail

post-35804-0-42067500-1458529801_thumb.pngpost-35804-0-05025000-1458529803_thumb.pngpost-35804-0-07256600-1458529816_thumb.jpgTail like the crystal pony please

Stance minus the horn

post-35804-0-27070200-1458529794_thumb.png

Oh well ok then I shall give you some then :D

Summer needs some work so I shall give you her a colour scheme and A stance I really like.

Her colour scheme and cutie mark

Mane and tail

attachicon.gifSummer test 3.pngattachicon.gifSummer test 1.pngattachicon.gifCrystal.jpgTail like the crystal pony please

Stance minus the horn

sounds easy - its on my to do list ^^

Are you still taking requests? I'd love to see some of my OC! As for a pose, well, maybe doing something cute with animals? Thank you very much if you get to it!

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/insert-placeholder-name-here-r9070

cute i can do but shaky on animals... which ones did you want?

Hello there!

Would you be willing to draw my OC (Link Here) wearing a nice suit and tie?

suit and tie like business suit or tuxedo? and a James bond pose?

Princess Luna, and imagine a hug between a mother and her son. :)

just to be 100% on "princess luna" can you provide an image ref. it may be tedious but i like accuracy 

cute i can do but shaky on animals... which ones did you want?

Its totally up to you, whatever you feel comfortable with! Though my top choices would be snakes, rats, squirrels, or cats!

im just a brony with a computer, an art program, and too much time on my hands... as long as its SFW and at least pony related please, dont be afraid to ask. As for backgrounds i do them on request, if you dont ask you'll get a solid color based on the colors i used.

Would you draw my OC? No background is totally fine. I love art of my OC, and I need some since I'm only capable of using a paint-like program right now. :blink:   

post-35594-0-61469100-1458075051_thumb.jpg

Business suit and a normal pose (He's a political official) :)

i think i have an idea

Here you go! Thank you for taking my request! :)

this is why i ask ^^ i would have done the wrong luna ^^'

Would you draw my OC? No background is totally fine. I love art of my OC, and I need some since I'm only capable of using a paint-like program right now. :blink:   

are you looking for a certain look (pose)?

Its totally up to you, whatever you feel comfortable with! Though my top choices would be snakes, rats, squirrels, or cats!

ill see what i can do ^^'

Uhm... hiya.

If it wouldn't be too much to ask, may I please request a Picture of my OC for use in his EvE profile?

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lucky-break-r9226

As to any pose, I could see him with a sheepish smile on his muzzle - other than that, I'll trust your sense of style.

If you could find time to do this kind favor for me, I shall be more than happy to acknowledge the work as yours.

Thank you for your time.

hope this is what you where looking for - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezsgz4f35djpbwq/Randimaxis%20request%2001.png?dl=0

and shop is temporarily closed so i can i finish the requested pieces. if you wanna leave a request you're more than welcome but it may be a while til i can get to it.

i think i have an idea

this is why i ask ^^ i would have done the wrong luna ^^'

are you looking for a certain look (pose)?

ill see what i can do ^^'

hope this is what you where looking for - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezsgz4f35djpbwq/Randimaxis%20request%2001.png?dl=0

and shop is temporarily closed so i can i finish the requested pieces. if you wanna leave a request you're more than welcome but it may be a while til i can get to it.

Maybe sitting with his wings spread out. :D

can you do with a description i don't have a picture...

description:

it is a dark red pony with short cat fur (red fur), red eyes, mecha wings cat ears and tail, the cutie mark is a teddy bear. she has a dark pink bow in her hair and her hair is long and straight (hair color is black) (tail color is same as fur) in her eye there should be a small flame. her name is muffin beat

her pose is:

sitting straight up with her front legs close to chest like a rabbit.

can you do with a description i don't have a picture...

description:

it is a dark red pony with short cat fur (red fur), red eyes, mecha wings cat ears and tail, the cutie mark is a teddy bear. she has a dark pink bow in her hair and her hair is long and straight (hair color is black) (tail color is same as fur) in her eye there should be a small flame. her name is muffin beat

her pose is:

sitting straight up with her front legs close to chest like a rabbit.

can you give me a visual reference to the "short cat fur" and position

Could I have a headshot of Broken Stitch? http://pony.squares.im/photo/349882/july-20-2015/albumid_74074/

Minimum: http://pony.squares.im/photo/350512/broken-stitch/userid_72242/

Or a headshot of him and Socks (http://cdn.squares.im/pony/pic/user/2015/08/3cc67cd367fdeb3b9397db46be0858bd.png) together? If you will, I can give specifics. You don't have to though if you're busy.