Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everypony

King of Snake

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google pointed me in this direction.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Decided to give it a try after hearing so much about it.

Hi Everypony!

I'm pretty new to the show, having only started watching last November (I whizzed through the episodes and completed season 5 in January), and it didn't take long for me to fall in love with the show. It was great to finally find a cartoon series that I really like (I've tried Adventure Time and others but just couldn't get into them). To be honest, I probably won't be posting all that much, but I didn't want to just lurk here so I decided to sign up.

I'm really looking forward to season 6.

• Brohoof 4

Hey, welcome to MLP Forums! /)

I hope you make heaps of friends and join in on all the amazing things you can do on the site! :)

(I can't wait for season 6 either!)

• Brohoof 4

Hey Sun King. It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! If you every have any questions feel free to ask me. Till then, enjoy the hype train that at this moment is MLP forums

• Brohoof 4

hey there, welcome to the forums!

Hopefully you settle in well around here, the people here are very friendly and the community is awesome so I'm sure you'll love it here!

If you wanted to chat about anything at all then feel free to drop me a PM at any time, I'm always up for meeting new members.

Looking forward to seeing you around! 

• Brohoof 4

Hello there "Sun King", its nice to meet you :D  Welcome to forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies who wait impatiently to meet with you in our community :pinkie:  No need to be shy, Ok :P  ?

sig-4428772.sig-4428621.sig-4427084.sig-

https://mlpforums.co...w/#entry4407892

If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around ;) '''

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to MLPFourms!

dw2JxtB.png

If you have any questions about the site and it's features, or experience any technical issues, feel free to post them in our Site Questions & Tech Support forum!
Every Friday night, a bunch of us hang out right over on Equestria.TV and watch movies! You can vote on what movies right here on the forums!
Then, every Saturday, we gather in the CMC Clubhouse to watch the new MLP:FiM episode air!
And, of course, we would love to hear your Feedback & Suggestions for the community!

• Brohoof 2