Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Longest time you've ACCIDENTALLY slept in

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

So...I woke up late today. Really late. My sleeping pattern is sometimes kinda wonky but today I woke up much later than I would have expected. Ended up sleeping for about 12-13 hours. Kinda sucks. 

It makes me think, what is the longest amount of time that you have accidentally slept in? Basically time that you slept a lot longer than you expected. Those moments can be scattering and day crushing. :c So what are some of those moments for you? 

Well, I normally sleep for a good 10-12 hours every night. Well, technically, every morning, as I don't usually get to bed until 4:00am-5:00am and sleep until 3:00pm.

The latest i've acidentally slept in, however, was three hours past the time I was supposed to be up. I ended up missing class!

I remember coming back from america on holiday, i slept maybe 2 hours on the plane, then i slept the 2 hours it took to get home. By then it was 5 am and i went to bed, didn't wake up till 3:50 pm. Almost 15 hours of sleep in one day!

7 hours. Slept the entire evening, waking up at 11pm and just realising I had to do homework which was due tomorrow.

* i've slept almost 2 days before. i mean it's not so bad because i didn't have to be up to go anywhere or anything, but my god did i feel like death, yet also somewhat relaxed after waking up from that.

Maybe a 30 minute period past my desired waking time...?

I don't tend to be big on sleep anyway. 6-8 hours of sleep and i can function pretty decently (perhaps with some caffeine involved, i could even perform well).

Hmm... Maybe about 1 or 2 hours? I was really tired, and it was a weekend so when my alarm went off I just slapped it, rolled over, and went out like a light ^^"

I normally only get about 5-6 hours of sleep because I am up most nights doing homework for college and then I work in the mornings. There was one night I had been up particularly late and I was supposed to be at work at 8:00am but I woke up at 11:30am... Surprisingly though, I didn't get in any trouble because I am a shift leader and I have a lot more leeway for showing up on time just because that means I have to stay later.

I think it may have been an hour or two since I was supposed to go to school or work. Usually that goes down when the power does and everybody's alarms get reset. 

Sleeping in is not an issue. On my days off, I make it a point not to adhere to a schedule. 

Hey if your sleeping in, then it means your body needs the sleep. 

The longest amount of time that I ended up sleeping was 13 hours.

But that was during the summer or the summer before, and I didn't really need to go anywhere on those days.

I ended up having that happen to me on a few times.

Edited by cmarston1

Well a little while ago when I was expected to report in to my work (military), I was supposed to leave at a certain time so I had an alarm set for an hour prior to that... Well it didn't go off but thank God I had a secondary alarm. The bad news about that: my secondary alarm was set for 5 minutes before I had to leave xD.

Warmest of Breezes,

ST

I never really slept in. My internal clock is incredibly good so I end up waking up before the alarm clock rings (plus I hate getting woken up by a stupid alarm clock so I got this sorta defense mechanism to wake up before it rings)

I'm jealous of everypony who says that they slept a long time; suffering frequent attacks of insomnia means that it's not unusual that I go to sleep at 4am and wake up six hours later. I treasure the times that I get a normal night's sleep without hankering after more.

Around 24 hours. Not nonstop, but basically I once went to sleep in the evening of one day and woke up the next evening. Now I gotta reiterate I'm not a sound sleeper that I can sleep nonstop, but I was in bed for around 20 hours in a 24 hour period.