Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Longest time you've ACCIDENTALLY slept in

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Well, the longest time i have slept accidentally must have been when i came back from elementary school right after the end of classes and the start of summer vacation, i was so happy i fell on my bed at 1:45 o'clock and woke up nearly at 8:00 o'clock, heh heh. Yet, late into the night, i slept nicely again.

• 4 weeks later...

I've slept a good 20 hours once and I can't remember what caused it. It's possible I woke up briefly and drifted off seconds later since that's happened to me before. I really love to sleep but I hate going to sleep. Insomnia is a pain.

• 4 years later...

As far as accidentally sleeping in, I can only remember it happening to me once. I missed an academic service period in college because I slept in until almost 1 pm.

(edited)

Sixteen hours. In a desperate attempt to fix my broken sleep schedule a while ago, I stayed up all night and went to bed at around 10:30pm the next day. Slept sixteen hours and woke up around the time I'd been normally waking up. Waste of effort.

Edited by Booker
  • Brohoof 1

The latest I accidentally slept was until 2. I got 11 hours.

The longest I slept was 14 hours. I woke up at 2:30. But that was on account of me being sick.

I usually wake up around 9-10 on weekends when I can sleep in. Otherwise I wake up around 6:30.

• Brohoof 1

I'd say between 13 to 14 hours. I once slept in from 1am to 3pm. Luckily, I didn't have anything planned on that day, so there weren't any major complications.

• 1 year later...
(edited)

I think the absolute latest I've ever slept in is 10 AM. This includes all-nighters during my college years.

I normally wake up at 5-6 AM, though I'll get up at 2 AM sometimes feeling fully rested so I normally just go fishing in Animal Crossing or see what the Europeans are posting on Reddit that day.

Edited by lomk