Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your motto?

Th3 Arb1tur

What I have on my profile is,"Don't deny what makes you good and bad."  Going along with it, I live by Tyrion Lannister's,"Never forget what you are.  The rest of the world will not.  Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."

• Brohoof 1

As a rapper canine from ages past would say:

"I know! I gotta believe!"

In everything, the hope for tomorrow, the promise of others, my own success, my chances of actually getting to Equestria as a pony...

• Brohoof 2

I shall not kill any collage freshmen today....

if you cant wait till tomorrow gimi a list of names, i got your back bro.

on the other hand we went to a holocaust memorial museum today as a school excursion and there was an old lady there (a survivor who's family fled to china) that told us something.

it was a good quote so i wrote it down... sorta... (not 100% accurate to what she said coz i had like 5 seconds to do it) but it wen along the lines of

"if you see an injustice speak up, everybody has the right to live a peaceful life"

there were like 20 other kids there so ill ask around and try to find the full thing. 

Edited by Ju88snow

if you cant wait till tomorrow gimi a list of names, i got your back bro.

on the other hand we went to a holocaust memorial museum today as a school excursion and there was an old lady there (a survivor who's family fled to china) that told us something.

it was a good quote so i wrote it down... sorta... (not 100% accurate to what she said coz i had like 5 seconds to do it) but it wen along the lines of

"if you see an injustice speak up, everybody has the right to live a peaceful life"

there were like 20 other kids there so ill ask around and try to find the full thing. 

Our local collage is gearing up for the year and most times they have no idea of how to drive and were to go and blah.....

New Motto:  Kill coffee pot for not working...

• 1 year later...

My motto is "nothing is impossible", it has two meanings.

When someone tells me I can't do something, or that it would be impossible I prove them wrong regardless of how long it takes. Or when someone says that something in general is impossible, I tell them its only going to be impossible during our life time.