Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous Old User Who Has Left

Photography/videography - Equipment, subjects, and editing

Hey fellow bronies,

Just a quick question - if you photograph or make videos, what camera do you use, prefer to use, or wish to have? And what do you mostly film?

Also, what software do you use/prefer to edit your videos/photography? I use Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects.

I have a Canon Powershot SX60HS and I mostly photograph nature scenery/landscapes, the moon, and birds.

307eaa6fef3bf4ca744b123b7919e22e.png

Badges

(edited)

banner_02.jpg

I have a Nikon D80 I had to get for a journalism program. It's a fantastic camera and it takes really great image quality. I haven't even played with taking raw images yet, I've just been using jpg. I mostly use gimp for my editing because I don't like fiddling too much with my pictures. Maybe a little levels adjustment if I goofed on the shutter speed, but nothing else.

Most of my pictures are also of nature and animals. It's a very relaxing activity, just going on a nature walk and taking pictures of things that catch my eye. I also sometimes like taking pictures of people, but only natural shots. Like if I'm taking a picture of a golfer, I want to catch them midswing or finishing rather than staring at the camera with a cheesy grin.

Edited by Celtore

Badges

I make AMVs ratger than work with actual footage. I am a big fan of the Sony Vegas video editing softwares and I currently use Sony Vegas 13.