Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What will you do when FiM is over?

L1ghtn1ng_Flash

When FiM is over, I will still occasionally listen to the songs and probly maybe visit this site, and I will continue to watch and read The Walking Dead which is how I spend most of my time anyway. I may rewatch some episodes from time to time. MLP is great, but it's not a big influence on my day-to-day life. :lol:

The thing that charges me up is certainty that there is another episode, and another comic in the future to devour and discuss.

When the material dries up, my interest is going to TANK.  

It is going to FEEL like it is dead when I can't look forward to discussing a new episode.  

I'll just move my focus to something else, as I do every couple of years anyways. 

I met my best friend at a brony club, but he stopped paying attention about 2 years ago, so it won't even affect our friendship when it ends.

I will probably be sad for a few days and then move on with my life.

I don't plan to be a brony forever, but this experience is something i will carry with me my whole life. :)

I hope that I never forget about MLP, but I don't think I'll be so involved in the show or the fandom as I am now (honestly the only involvement in the fandom I have now is this website and watching pony videos on YouTube).

Maybe if I feel like I'm drifting away from it I'll rewatch Seasons 1 and 2.  There's a special spark that I feel with those seasons.  It's almost a rebellious kind of feeling and brings back all those mixed feelings I had when I first watched the show.

I would need to find another online community to be a part of. I'm not sure why mlp was different from Harry Potter or Pokemon for me; I never got seriously involved in either of those fandoms, but I did get involved in this one. Maybe it's because I was a depressed highschool freshman when I learned about it, or maybe there is something really special about the show itself. Regardless, this fandom fills an important role in my life (which is kind of sad, saying that out loud), and I don't know what I'll do when the fandom eventually dissolves.

I'm sure that there will be other shows in which I can invest my time it by then! I'll still be a fan and interact with the fandom as well. And to be honest, I'll be glad when it's over because I feel like it may not need another season after season 6. 

I wish I knew. I'll still have a heart for the show, but after I get out of college, I may be living a completely different life somewhere to the far west like California or Vancouver depending on where life takes me next. I may not have the time to go back for trips down memory lane, but I can just imagine myself looking back at the show when I'm 35, and it would just be the best nostalgia ever.

But who knows? I may have kids a few years after the show ends. Maybe they'll also watch it.

Once i'm done bawling my eyes out over the fact that it's over, i'll fall back on Transformers, which doesn't seem to be dying anytime soon! And i'll also take the tips & tricks about music & video editing I've learned from this fandom and apply it to other creative pursuits. And lastly (though certainly not least-ly) I'll still lurk around here & other brony fan-sites, cuz i don't plan on stopping loving ponies anytime soon!!  ;)  :P  :)

I'd probably be sad for a week or two, but then I'll move on. Further down the line, then I probably won't necessarily be as big of a "fan" as I was now, but at the same time, it'll be another cartoon I look back on that I used to watch before ending, like shows such as Gravity Falls, Hey Arnold and Chowder.

I'll still enjoy the characters and I might write some fanfics about it, but I don't know if I'd stay very active in the community. Hell, this place is the only part of the community I interact with at all, since I don't really read fanfics or watch other fanmade material.

I'm 23 and I work full as an auto mechanic, and all my co workers know I watch mlp, because they see me drawing ponies all day when I don't have a car to work on. When I started watching mlp fim last year, I became more and more changed thanks to the fandom. People poke jokes at me about being a brony and I don't care lol I tell thme if you don't like who I am then get over it. I still like shows even when they haven't seen the light of day in years, if a show really gets my attention than I stay a fan for a longtime. This Fandom has shown me so many amazing people, artists, musicians, and the like that I will likely stay a brony for a longtime and I will continue to stay active on here as well.

One word:  INFOMERCIALS.

... and the occasional appearance on 'Hollywood Squares', naturally.

• Brohoof 4

Maybe I'll rewatch episodes, participate in this forum, read some fics, but I think I'll be less active. Maybe I'll try my hand at writing fics or drawing, if I ever get the time and motivation to do so