Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Enter: Uzumaki Venomous!

Troblems

Twelve(ish) days ago, a PM went out to an MLP Forums member, inviting her to interview to see if she wanted to be a sectional. During the interview a nine tailed fox attacked! The interviewers tried to fight the fox, but were unable to defeat it. It was looking grim for the group, and they were about to go down, when the interviewee came to their rescue! She was able to defeat the fox and save the group!

Little did they know, the fox spirit had entered the girl. Her name? Uzumaki Venomous. The interviewers know that the nine tailed fox now lives within Uzumaki, but that she has the potential to do so much good. And so, today is the day of her graduation to Sectional!

@@Venomous joins Simon and the rest in Beyond Equestria in the fight against the Debate Pit. Eesh. She's already one of our top all time posters, so odds are you've already seen her around, but give her a warm welcome as a staff member of MLP Forums!

giphy (2).gif

• Brohoof 15

She was mine first, but I bequeathed her to BE 'cause I'm a nice guy.

Congrats, @Venomous! I Justin Belieb in you to be a productive member of staff! XD

Perhaps even become the Felkage someday!
Welcome aboard. c:

FIRST!!!!1111!!1!11!!1!1!111!!!!

• Brohoof 4

Now that's an awesome introduction!

:orly:

I am honored to join you guys as a staff member and I apprciate all of your help and kind words on the way there. I can't wait to get started! Thank you guys so much and I am thrilled to be working with all of you!  ^.^ 

Believe it!

post-14906-0-89461300-1458854153.jpg

• Brohoof 10

Welcome to the team Venomous, it's a pleasure to have more anime trash aboard our humble pain train. Seriously though, I look forward to working with you.

• Brohoof 3

*lowers binoculars*

*grabs blank scroll*

Dear Princess Celestia,

Through my spying mission here in EqE, I have seen the addition of a new face to the ranks of those who function Beyond Equestria.  A good thing, as those folks have to put up with a LOT of malarkey; remember, the Debate Pit's in there.

*shudders*

Anyway, as per my mission, I will do my best to keep an eye on this newcomer, try to offer assistance when needed or asked, and see if there isn't anything I can learn from them, as well.  I hope they have as much fun here as the rest of your subjects.  Thank you for inviting her to join us; more friends equals more friendship... which, of course, equals more magic all around.

*smiles*

Awaiting your command as always,

Randimaxis

*looks at scroll, frowns, writes a bit more*

P.S.: Again, I am VERY, VERY sorry for calling you 'Sunbutt'; can my Scout Duties be over soon?

[Congratulations on the successful staff position; don't use the word 'Sunbutt', and you're golden.]

post-34233-0-70263600-1458855913.gif

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the team! I'm quite sure you will do just fine at the Debate Pit. :)

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the team @Venomous! I know you'll make a fine addition to our little family and look forward to working with ya! Get out there and do your best! :)

• Brohoof 2

Congrats on the staff role, yo.  :love: I have no Killer Bee raps atm, lmao. 

narutothumbsup.jpg

If you think of one, you gotta let me hear it!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the staff~! It's really going to be great working with you Venomous! (haha There's a load of anime I love I think you and I share in common

• Brohoof 3