Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you still sleep with a plushie?

Lunar Bun

I do! I'm 24 and I can't imagine sleeping without my build-a-bear! She's adorable and I named her Starfire. :3 Her ears and nose light up.

post-37832-0-30896400-1458875559_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lunar Bun
  • Brohoof 6

Not a thing wrong with that. I sleep with a plushie myself. I have a baby Celestia plushie I bought, and she sits vigilantly at my pillow side each day as I sleep. Gonna buy her sister soon too. Then, I'll be looked after night and day no matter which I sleep during. X3

• Brohoof 3

Not a thing wrong with that. I sleep with a plushie myself. I have a baby Celestia plushie I bought, and she sits vigilantly at my pillow side each day as I sleep. Gonna buy her sister soon too. Then, I'll be looked after night and day no matter which I sleep during. X3

That's adorable! I'm currently trying to get the build-a-bear Luna and Celestia. I NEED a Luna plushie to watch over me at night. ^.^

• Brohoof 2

That's adorable! I'm currently trying to get the build-a-bear Luna and Celestia. I NEED a Luna plushie to watch over me at night. ^.^

Awesome, I hope you'll post pics of them here so we can see them when you get them. I gotta say, having a baby sun goddess watching over me as I sleep through the day is comforting, especially since its relaxing to wake up, and see her sitting beside me. X3

• Brohoof 1

When I was young, I slept with tons and tons of stuffed animals. I barely had any room to sleep because I piled them all on there! Nowadays, I don't sleep with any plushies. I actually have a favorite blanket rather than a stuffed animal. (It's just a throw blanket with the Chicago Cubs logo on it).

• Brohoof 1

Nah, sleeping with plush dolls has never been my thing. I'm sure I used to when I was younger, but nowadays I like to put all of my plush dolls on shelves. Your Build-a-Bear doll is really adorable, though. ;o;

• Brohoof 1

Oh, yeah! You see, i have a Stegosaurus plushie and a T.rex plushie from Jurassic Park:The Lost World. Mom bought me them both when i was young and i have been sleeping with those two ever since. Before i sleep, i make sure to see both dinos are ready to join me in my slumber, perhaps i will show you pictures of them sometime later.

• Brohoof 1

Ahaha, the only reason I don't is because I don't want my plushies to get dirty, I keep them on a shelf protected from dust. Would if I wasn't so uptight over keeping them clean.

I understand that ^.^ I got her strictly for cuddling. All my other plushies are ontop of a shelf and in a big cuddle puddle in a basket!

I used to when I was younger, fitting all my stuffed animals side-by-side with me in the middle of them, but I had a queen sized bed then. When I moved to a twin, I stopped sleeping with them since I liked having a lot of space in bed. Nowadays I'd totally do it if I had a nice big bed and a nice big plushie.

• Brohoof 2

I still sleep with a plushie. I sleep while hugging my Twilight, Pinkie, and Piplup plushies. It gives me a sense of comfort and a relaxed, happy feeling to fall asleep while hugging a plushie. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

Yees. I have different periods where I promptly need to sleep with one of my plushies/stuffed animals and sometimes I don't need to. <33 Right now though, I'm sleeping with my little deer plushie. It's SO cute and my partner got it for me after knowing I really wanted it but didn't want to waste the money on it. ;-; I had no idea and my partner came with it to surprise me... SO NICE. And I've loved it ever since like I do with all my stuffed animals. <3 I sleep with my deer on one side of me and my partner on the other side of me in the bed, while my partner has their own stuffed animal on their other side, too. XD It's the BEST THING.

• Brohoof 1

Of the hundreds (literally) of stuffed animals I collected in my youth, these are my favourites, though the only one I sleep with is my Twilight plushie.

From left to right is:

- Brum-Brum (Czech onomatopoeia for the sound a bear makes)

- Twilight

- "Racoonie" (Creative, I know)

- A Boo (From Nintendo games)

- Chibi Vinyl Scratch (who looks even cuter with my beret on)

- The Companion Cube (from the Portal games)

- Hobbes (Named after the tiger from the comic "Calvin and Hobbes")

I also would have liked to include my oldest plushie, Klubíčko (Czech for "yarn ball") the cat, but I couldn't find it at the moment.

So, as you can see, they were quite a hobby of mine when I was younger.

Edited by TopQuark
  • Brohoof 1

I am most comfortable having something to hug at night, so I always hug my pikachu plush or fluttershy.

I don't see anything wrong with it and find it very comforting. I hope my new roommate next year is okay with it too and doesn't think I'm weird.

• Brohoof 1