Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you still sleep with a plushie?

Lunar Bun

I used to up to 10 years old. I started getting too many terrors and nightmares thus, started waking up throwing them across the room so I gave them away. Got used to not having them anymore, and never got anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

No, I can't say that I do, but I always keep my phone by me every second of every day. I guard this phone with my very life. I sleep with my phone.

I sometimes do, it depends on if  fall asleep during my nightly routine on my phone or if I remember to grab them before going to sleep. When I do, it is either a BAB Rarity, because my girlfriend is so similar to Rariy, or a BAB Trixie, because she is my favorite pony, or a BAB teddy bear that me and my girlfriend made together before she left for school that has her saying "I love you" in her voice when you squeeze the paw.

I'm 21, and I don't sleep with a plush.

I keep a decorative bear on my bed though. It's only for aesthetic purposes however.

That said it gets a bit annoying when there's someone else in the bed. I have no idea how people with a bunch of toys in there even survive, let alone sleep haha

Edited by The Crimson Cross

I do sleep with a plushie, specifically a teddy bear. Although I don't cuddle with it every time I go to sleep, I just simply put the bear above my head so it can rest near the wall corners.

This is only barely relevant. I have no "plushies," but I do have a collection of horse figurines: 

- White mare with pink braids: "May"

- Brown Stallion: "Theodore"

-Yellow Stallion: "Repodeh"

- Grey Stallion: "Agreo"

- 2 more brown Stallions, I keep one in my pocket at all times

• 2 weeks later...

I always have my bed full of plushies.  :please: I feel so alone if I sometimes have to sleep without anything to huggle. My favorites are my two big sharks and a catloaf plush.

I always sleep with the plushie I got when I was little. Sometimes when i'm about to fall asleep and I realize its not on my bed, I turn on the lights and try to find it. >>:3

There is absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping with plushies. I am a grown man who sleeps with his Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash plushies from 4DE every single night. And I wouldn't want to have it any other way  :P  >_>

• Brohoof 2

I don't sleep with plushies, I find that they're too small for me.  I do have a teddy bear that I've had for a while and I also have a stuffed komodo dragon that sits off to the side of my bed.