Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you still sleep with a plushie?

Lunar Bun

I probably would from time to time if I had a PAC-MAN plushie, but that would be the only case of which I would at my age. When I was younger, I would sleep with this frog plushie that I actually still own.

(edited)

I haven't slept with any plushies in a while, but I used to sleep with one when I was younger. It was handmade and given to me when I was a baby from my great grandmother. It was a rabbit. It's name was "bunny"...creativity right there. It's head has been sewn back on a dozen times. But, I still have it. It's sitting on my shelf. A little creepy though, since when I was younger I painted it's eyes with glow in the dark paint...So even if it isn't sleeping with me it still watches me sleep.

Edited by YouMayNykki

(edited)

I not only have the few plushies that have not been taken over by my children, but I also have an MLP blanket that my mom made for me lol. 

26 years old, and my mom still feeds my love of these sweet little ponies! lol

Well, this is my side of the bed, my husband just continues to roll his eyes at me every time I get in and snuggle. 

post-34724-0-07516000-1464893884_thumb.jpg

Fox, hippo (he is filled with beans, one of those heat/cool animals for muscle aches/headaches.) 

And of course! FLUTTERSHY! <3

Edited by Stardust*
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, a chicken named Tada-chicken after Tadashi from Big Hero 6 (what original name Benny wow so creative) and a small duck made of yarn and stuffed with the kind of cotton you fill blankets with. Both are very nice, and don't take up much space. I'll have to put a picture on sometime of them, but right now, my camera is loaded with pictures of my new cat, Brenda.  :D

I have a Spike & Fluttershy plushie, but I don't sleep with them. I do keep them on my bed though, on the other side (I sleep on a pretty big bed on the very left side)

Uh...yeah duh! I sleep with, like at least 46 stuffed animals! lol. But seriously though. I do. But only because they're so huggable and soft and adorable!

Nope, not since I wa slike, 11 or something. I've still got some form my childhood kept carefully around the place, but none of that stuff is in my bed

• 2 weeks later...

887272IMG20160627220517.jpg

Pingoo never left my side since I got him 7 years ago to replace my old sleep plushie (that explain his looks...) ! I got a ton of other plushies (mostly teddy bears, I love teddy bears 8D), but I only sleep with Pingoo x)

Professor Fuzzy always; Mr. Floppykins usually.  Then others get rotated in and out.  Raffi, Asteroid, Asteroid Jr., Pharaoh Fawcett…  Never sleep with MLP plushies because ones in possession are not that soft and prefer to keep them on display.  But yeah, must have a stuffed friend.

In a word, yes!  :yay: 

The majority of my plushies, primarily my MLP Build-A-Bear ones, sleep next to me on the side of my bed. The ones that I've usually slept with are a large handmade Fluttershy plushie and a Twilight Sparkle plushie.

I'll try to post pictures of them when I have the chance.  :)

This thread just reminded me about how I woke up under a pile of plushies one morning.  :D  That's one reason why I love to have plushies in my bed. One other reason could be that I get to give them nice names.