Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Which day of the week do you feel the laziest?

Grtxkkyz

So, which day of the week makes you feel in the laziest mood possible and why? Mine is Sunday, mostly cause a good deal of stuff is already done and time seems to be running somewhat slower for me in those days, but that's just my perspective. My other choice is Wednesday, pretty sure many of you can easily tell why.

Edited by Dino-Mario

Tuesdays. I don't know why but Tuesdays are always sluggish for me. I think it's because I've already prepare for Monday the weekend before and after the Monday I'm totally exhausted.

Thursday. Monday and Tuesday, my ideas are freshest and I'm still charged from the weekend relaxation. Thursday is a very unfortunate day in that it's after the halfway point (Wednesday), it's not Friday and the idea pool and energy reserves are running low.

Thursday is one of my most laziest days, at least from what is happening today (considering how it is still Thursday for me right now), which is doing absoloutely nothing.

All of my energy from the beginning of the week always depletes on Thursdays and then comes back the next day.

Every day is my lazy day. When I cone home from class, I normally just go to sleep for a few hours. Then, i'll lay in the couch, eat food, and watch TV until it's time for bed.

Sunday just feels like one of those days where nothing is supposed to happen at all and everything just freezes. At least, it feels like that to me/ Sunday is the day where I expect nothing, except chilling out. 

Thursday is the laziest day for me, maybe because so much of the week has passed but it still ain't Saturday or even close so I feel so down on that day.

I'm off Sunday and Monday, so generally I'm pretty lazy, then. Wednesdays I can be pretty lazy because I've just recovered back to my night shift schedule from my weekends where I stay up all day. Who am I kidding, though? I'm always lazy, every day. lol

Saturdays are my lazy days and I look forward to it every week. It's a reward for working hard through the weekdays with college. I sleep through half of the day, lounge around, eat, and just chill. Sometimes doing nothing is the best. ^^

Probably Sundays or Thursdays. I usually get all the things I want done before Sundays, so I can just sit and relax. As for Thursdays, it only applies to this semester of college - they're the longest day with most classes, so when I'm done, I don't really want to do much else than relax. :P

Friday is when I get lazy. I think in my head "I'll just have to deal with one more day until the weekend." And so I don't really put effort in as I wish for the day to quickly be over with.