Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Most disappointing game you have ever played?

SrFrog

I don't button mash much. (When I'm trying to "fly" in Castle Crashers, I'll keep my thumb on both melee buttons and roll it... hehe)

In SSB games I tend to dodge and hit. I'm not the type of guy who hammers every button hoping for the best.

I'm going to dedicate myself to increasing my thumb speed with Skullgirls this summer. ;)

Imma fight it up with mah Applejacks an' Rainbow Dashes when Fighting is Magic releases.

I hate all those people who "juggle" in Castle Crashers. Cant those people just win in regular pitched combat?

ME AN U 1v1 WEN FIM COMES OUT. I WOULDN'T MIND BEATIN' UP RANBOW DOSH.

I hate all those people who "juggle" in Castle Crashers. Cant those people just win in regular pitched combat?

ME AN U 1v1 WEN FIM COMES OUT. I WOULDN'T MIND BEATIN' UP RANBOW DOSH.

Me no juggle against other people.

I'LL TAKE YOU ON IN 1v1 WITH WHATEVER PONY YOU WISH TO FACE!

Was it really that bad?

I still play my Original Xbox copy because it was just that good of a game.

it's the SAME FRIGGIN GAME! the only difference is: Suckier guns, and that gay grunt Birthday party skull that blows up any useful item in range >.>

it's the SAME FRIGGIN GAME! the only difference is: Suckier guns, and that gay grunt Birthday party skull that blows up any useful item in range >.>

Glad I didn't waste my money on it then. Why would I need two copies..?

Although I still love Black Ops, it's a dissapointment for a reason; constant enemies respawing during SOG and Executive Order... on VETERAN MODE. It's so irritating that I screamed out of pure rage, and Rebirth, I virtually had zero chance of hiding behind cover of an MG tank, since I kept on getting killed left and right. Even though it's a good game, mainly because of Zombies, it's still a disappointment in my eyes.

MW3

People keep on saying "HOLY CRAP, DUDE THIS GAME IS TEH B@U5," but I was greatly dissapionted. I mean, the multilayer is just " run around, shoot guns, and get points." The single player was ok, but got boring. I couldn't squeeze much appeal out of this game. Conclusion: I'll just stick with TF2 (IT'S NOT A WAR GAME, IT'S A HAT TRADING SIM).

Edited by Pinstrype

Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

I had such high expectations.

Thanks Sega.

Fable 2. Wow, that game was short, it broke the Will system completely. The original Fable was far superior to Fable II.

In the end I did not buy Fable III and will not buy a potential Fable IV.

Pokemon Black And White was far too linear for me, and being forced into only using new Pokemon felt disappointing..

I honestly liked Fable II best.

Despite the fact that I havent played the first one. I cant find it anywhere.

But I liked Fable II more than III because the customization was a lot better, your appearance was effected much more by decisions, there was a greater variety of weapon types, the leveling system was much better, and I just liked the experience a bit more.

Not that Fable III didn't have it's perks.

The animation was better and the comedy was lighter humored.

But overall, I liked Fable II better.

Battlefield 3 I think :/

I loved Bad Company 2 and I was sure I would love BF3, but it just felt... boring. Never got past rank 10.

Mario party 8, me and my friends bought it an effort to turn it into a really fun drinking game. Then we learned not even booze can snuff out some of the badness the video game industry spews out. :(

BF3. BC2 already got rid of most of the fun stuff but was still overall good but BF3 finished the job. I can barely even see anything from the amount of contrast they pumped in.

I dont play alot of videogames so I haven't ever been disapointed really. However, after how amazing and fun Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory was, Double Agent just didn't seem up to snuff. I've been trying to convince myself to finish it so I can buy Conviction and see how that is.

(edited)

I loved Kirby's Epic Yarn, but I wish it had been harder. The hardest part of the game was the minigames. o________o

Other than that...

Mario Superstar Sluggers. I loved Superstar Baseball but Sluggers was terrible. Glad I rented it.

I can't bring myself to hate Mario Parties, but they're getting worse. I just don't like motion controls with MP, I miss button controls a lot. Especially from MP3 Ridiculous Relay or whatever? Up A, Down A, Up B, Down B... much more fun than doing MP8's Shake It Up or any of the other games that have you shake the Wiimote and it just looks... odd... if you know what I mean.

oh and LoZ: Majora's Mask annoyed me.

Majora's Mask was, and is a fantastic piece of work x)!

But back on topic.. Here's my list:

Duke Nukem Forever, MW3, Homefront, Mass Effect 3 Ending, Sonic The Hedgehog 2006, Sonic colours, Sonic Generations, Battlefield Play 4 Free and Pokémon Pearl/Diamond.

Edited by TheBrokenToast

The only really big thing I didn't like about Majora's Mask (and it ruined the game for me) was the incredibly irritating saving. You'd have to hit that owl statue or play the song to go back every time you wanted to save. I liked OoT's saving a lot, so MM was a downgrade. One of these days I'll take another crack at it. I heard there might be a remake in discussion. If there is, I hope they would make the saving more like OoT's.

Otherwise I kinda liked the game. The BEN stuff made it really hard for me to take the game seriously, though.

(edited)

Mass Effect 3. I still haven't finished it. It's not as exciting or interesting as Mass Effect 2 and it just seems lifeless. It's dry and uninteresting, and I haven't even played through the crappy endings.

Duke Nukem Forever. Why?

Every Assassin's Creed game after AC2. Blech.

Edited by Mr. Wobbels

Mass Effect 3. I still haven't finished it. It's not as exciting or interesting as Mass Effect 2 and it just seems lifeless. It's dry and uninteresting, and I haven't even played through the crappy endings.

Duke Nukem Forever. Why?

Every Assassin's Creed game after AC2. Blech.

ME3- so far game of the year, and you can expect it to be around during the award season

Duke Nukem- "Why?" Let me tell ya: This game was being made for like 15 years and the truth is that this would have been a great Xbox/ Ps2 game or even a good budget current gen game( Think about $30 at launch.) The only reason this game was released was so that all that effort didnt go to waste. I understand that this was a bomb but expect to see Duke again before 2014

Assasins: So far i am about 6 hours into Bhood and havnt played revelations and so far im agreeing with you. So far in brotherhood you could have put AC2 on the box and disk and i would see no difference, i am hoping this gets better. Also you can put money on AC3 being good or Great

Halo:combat evolved anniversary

Resident evil:operation raccon city(There was only 7 levels)

The only thing I can recall at the moment is one of the SOCOM games.

Just too much AI controlling in my opinion, too much...

I used to have a lot of SOCOM games for my ps2 when I still had it.That game is just soo complicated.
  • Brohoof 1