Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How does Fluttershy earn money?

TheRedHoodedWraith

I'm actually unfamiliar with how the economy worked in Ancient Rome. I'll have to look that up. Or if you wouldn't mind, what's the short version of that? :)

Like I just said, I don't even know how it works. I'm just throwing that out there 'cause of Equestria's whole ancient Roman thing (or is that ancient Greek?)

I did manage to edit a Wikipedia link about the Roman Kingdom into my post, though.

Edited by Daring_Do

This is actually an excellent question because we simply have no idea as to what FlutterShy does for income. It has not been confirmed if she works or not; thus leaving it up for speculation.

The idea that intrigues me the most is the one about her making a living off of selling eggs. I don't think that is too far-fetched as a possibility.

• Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...
On 2016-03-27 at 2:25 AM, The Wife of Hawks said:

This is actually an excellent question because we simply have no idea as to what FlutterShy does for income. It has not been confirmed if she works or not; thus leaving it up for speculation.

I'm sure Fluttershy has discovered ways to monetize her cuteness. Betting on *squeeing* contests and such. :squee:/;)

She's part of the Mane 6, so maybe she gets paid for her hero work?

Also, she got help with building the wildlife sanctuary, so I wouldn't be surprised if she does some animal jobs for other ponies on the side.

• Brohoof 2

In addition to what other already said I could also think about animal day care :> Or maybe she's making something out of her knowledge about dress and fashion :> 

I think she's Ponyville Animal and Music Expert :3

• Brohoof 1