Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fan Club Rules UPDATED

Jeric

wallpaper_mane6_very_angry_on_you_by_bar

Fan Clubs are for fans of the characters

The Fan Clubs are traditionally an area where one can post their admiration of a treasured character in a non debate setting - a neutral zone if you will. If you dislike a character  ...  don't post in their Fan Club to try and start a debate with their fans or you will be banned from the topic. 

Don't spam just images

All posts in the fan club now require some textual discussion since posts now count toward your total posts. Talk about the character or the specific art piece. 

New Clubs 

New Clubs need to be able to allow something of substance. Equestia Girls Counterparts go in the same topic as their Pony version. Currentlyi-Twi is different enough within the EqG universe to warrant a separate FC thread. All FC threads require staff approval, and we only allow non-character threads if there is strong support among that element in the fandom. Joke threads are approved if we find them amusing too. :P

• Brohoof 37

"If you can't say somethin' nice... don't say nothin' at all."

- Thumper, Bambi (1942)

• Brohoof 10

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with this rule. I'm actually all for anything that reduces tensions in a community, and I've always found taking the time to troll fan clubs for anything quite rude and inconsiderate. I'm glad we're not advocating that behaviour here, as it never leads to anything good.

• Brohoof 5

• This topic was featured and unfeatured