Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Ask older flurry heart

Creative Canvas

flurry_heart_by_kaiilu-d9posdg.png

yep, this is me, flurry heart. I don't add the princess part in because I'm still a little filly who doesn't have her cutie mark yet. My name is flurry heart because.. Well... My mom told me that I caused the crystal empire to almost be buried in snow and ice! :o shocking I know. But that was when I was a baby.. My magic has improved since then... Somewhat. My mommy and daddy have told me that I am the first born aliycorn and that I'm special in someway. I have been practicing with uncle Sunburst. He's my tutor in all things magic. Although I think I can do magic better then he can, but that's just me. We visit my aunt twily a lot. She's cool, she has that big castle! I hope I get a castle one day! Oh wait *giggles* silly me, I'll inherit this one, right? Twily always has her friends around her, they have become my second family. I like aunty pinkie pie the best. She makes me yummy chocolate and sweets. aunty Dashie told me she did a sonic rain boom when she was my age! I dunno if I could do one. Aunty Shy let's me play with her animals when I come over. Angel can be a bit annoying, but I don't blame him. Aunty applejack let's me help on the farm, I also on occasion see the cutie mark crusaders. They are cool. I like them. Aunty Rarity teaches me how to sew and make cute dresses. And as for aunty Starlight... Well, I see her on occasions, but she has friends of her own thanks to my aunty twily. Now.. Questions anyone?

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...