Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the absolute worst ship?

Shipping_Trash

Worst probably being OC and Canon (though Fluffle Puff and Chrysalis turned out to be an exception to this), and second worst probably being Crossover and Canon (there seem to exist a notable amount of MLP and Sonic shipping most notably between Dash and Sonic).

Also, I call pedophilia for child Spike with Rarity.

I agree. I hate it when people have their OC be romantically involved with a canon character. And also I hate it when people make OC children for a canon couple or for characters that are shipped together by the OC children maker.

Edited by AlicornSpell

Every incest shipping and any ship with childXadult characters is the worst of the worst. 

The worst out of ones that used to be popular but based only on look rather than chemistry : FlutterMac and Dislestia. You will never know how happy it made me when the show started to imply MarbleMac and FlutterCord in order to break these meme ships that never had any future.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fine with most ships since they tend to be cute if done right. The only thing I can't stand is CanonxOC, those things are the worst.

I don't get how someone could ship a already existing character in a already existing world with a character they created that doesn't exist in the existing character's world at all, and will never exist in that existing character's world. It just doesn't make sense to me that people do that.

mlfw1372_U6dQb.gif

Oh god...this can only end in flamewars.... 

Oh well, may as well and pull up a seat:

mlfw1295_u6QAK.gif

To me, Fluttercord is the epitome of silly. I'm not a fan of Flashlight either.

1280161__safe_solo_screencap_animated_di

Excuse me? It's the only non-cannon ship in the show with nearly flawless evidence that it's cannon! I ship them, yes but you CAN NOT deny the obvious. Just because they haven't kissed, been on a date (Actually, they have off screen but you can debate that), or said "I love you" to one another yet doesn't mean they aren't a couple.

Now lets see you attempt to say otherwise and then I'll provide you with cannon evidence.

Well, it's the controversial ships thread, so I might as well get it out there that I can't stand RariJack. At this point I would just leave it be were it not so massive and omnipresent to the point of those two being the only predictable pairing in any given MLP season. I don't need an AppleDash revival, but please... just give that awful pairing (Rarijack) a rest already, show.

My animosity to Rarijack isn't 100% shipping related, but it's also really difficult for me to imagine their relationship working simply because they're so adversarial and contrastive on the show. Don't get it at all.

Edited by AlexanderThrond
  • Brohoof 1

I'm so sorry if I upset anyone reading this because I am aware it has quite a following, but I can't stand FlutterMac. The two of them barely interact with each other, have no qualities about themselves that the other mate would like, and they have practically built no chemistry together whatsoever.

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

Well...
Let's just make a list of things that are a no go for my shipping.

#1: Incest... Just eww.. If you like shipping incest.. Your weird. I totally except that fantasy is just that and that you might be a nice person who just likes weird stuff in fantasy.. But it is weird. If you take it past Fantasy.. you need help.

#2: The term Bestiality gets talked about lot in shipping like this.. But I hate to point out that its a very odd term. Technically speaking anything involving any thing that's not 100% human is Bestiality.... Spokes Parents. (Human/Vulcan) That's Bestiality... Same thing with half elves. Half ors.... So its a really odd term to be thrown around in fantasy. In general... I think it was always more intended as a term to be used for relations with something mentally below a human.

That beings states.. I'm really sorry for spike but I don't dig shipping spike with anypony. (Literally any pony)

#3: Cracked Shiping. This is also a odd term, but basically its shipping any two people who quite frankly would never be in a relationship. (For instance Queen Cheeselegs and Cadence.)

That being said. Other then that, there are no ships i really dislike. Just ones I don't really see being that interesting.

Fluttercord - I often enough explained it why I don't like this shipping. If you are interested, read here: link

Tirek x Discord - I really love male x male shippings, but Discord and Tirek don't fits together in my opinion. I also can't see both as gay characters.

Others I don't like are Marblemac, Fluttermac, Sparity, Twitrix and Appledash.

• 4 months later...

Any ship besides FlutterDash. 

But for real any ship involving Celestia or Luna with anyone else. It's creepy. Their at least a thousand years old. Discord is the only one old enough to be with them. Also any incest ship. But only because there always super creepy. 

Can't judge much thouhg because I used to ship Elsanna(Elsa x Anna from Frozen.)

The worst MLP ships are indeed the CMCs being paired with any of the characters in the show that are far older than them. But, then again I don't care about any of the ships in MLP: FIM. LOL at Flash x Light. Horny much?

I'm sure there must be many ships worse than Sparity and Fluttercord, but to me the two of them take the cake because of how they involve different species and huge age gaps (with foreseeable tragic endings). That being said, both of them actually have a good amount of nice fanart.

Ok,  I have this only a few times but I nearly burned it down in my mind: Luna and Tia.  I mean really?    I don't ship family and all the more sisters!