Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the absolute worst ship?

Shipping_Trash

Sweetie Belle x Button Mash, because there is absolutely nothing to make it canon.

Glimmy x Sunburst. Because she hated this bad OC for all her life. And their interactions were odd.

Mane 6 x OC. Obvious reasons...

Spike x Rarity. It should just stay as the crush Spike has, nothing more.

All the Discord ships too. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

All the incestuous and also the underage x adult ships are the absolute worst ones in my eyes. Get all of them at least 100 miles away from me - blegh. :eww:

1 hour ago, Fluttercordxx said:

I really hope we don't start a shipping war...because I already see one coming with Rarijack and Fluttercord...

Rarijack and Fluttercord can coexist in peace, no problem.

I am not a shipper, and I prefer to try to stay away from that sort of thing.  Though that rarely has anything to do with the nature of the ship.

And then there are such shippings such as Celestia x Luna that has everything to do with the nature of the ship that bothers me.  (Not in regards to the genders of the shipped ponies, but the fact they are SISTERS.)

On 2017/8/30 at 10:13 PM, DonMaguz said:

Rarijack and Fluttercord can coexist in peace, no problem.

I mean that my otps are Fluttercord and Rarijack and some's notps are them. Of course they won't start a flame war with each other, that makes no sense. Also, I'm not trying to be offensive or anything if you really hate Fluttercord and Rarijack, that's fine with me. I wrote that post without thinking it over and I can't delete it.

Edited by Fluttercordxx
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You mean, like, worst ship we've heard of that's actually a ship that people ship?  Or, like, worst hypothetical ship we could ever think of?  Worst that I've heard of?  Oh... idk.  Celestia & Sombra perhaps?  Worst I could ever think of?  Oh... idk... Grand Piscord?  (Grand Pear + Discord)  :ButtercupLaugh:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-08-16 at 3:42 PM, Bricks_Ahoy said:

Sweetie Belle x Button Mash, because there is absolutely nothing to make it canon.

Glimmy x Sunburst. Because she hated this bad OC for all her life. And their interactions were odd.

hey button mash and sweetiie belle  and fluttershy x discord and also the mane 6 x oc are all awesome and noone care about what being canon and the only worst ship is appledash because it would end very quirky and itwon't last

On 2017-08-16 at 3:42 PM, Bricks_Ahoy said:

hey button mash and sweetiie belle  and fluttershy x discord and also the mane 6 x oc are all awesome and noone care about what being canon and the only worst ship is appledash because it would end very quirky and itwon't last

• 2 months later...

Sparity- incredibly one-sided and doesn't work, plus spike is a child for the most part in the series

SoarinDash- two characters having opposing genders and a few interactions doesn't give them a good chemistry

Starburst- same as SoarinDash but also Starlight x Trixie is way better

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2016-03-28 at 7:29 AM, Zhortac said:

Pretty much all the ones associated with those "next generation" crappy oc things. 
Which entails to: TwiXFlash, PinkieXPin, AJXCaramel, FlutterXBigMac, RarityXSpike...DashXSoarin is passable, since it isn't a big stretch.

Pinkie and Cheese is bad as well...on second though any ship with Pinkie is bad, because I really don't see her as someone who would live with just one relationship.

Also, DiscordXFluttershy and DiscordXCelestia are horrid.

Crossover ships are pure trash, as are OCXCanon.

From here I find

AJ being with a random stallion that appeared during her episodes feels awfully weird and was probably created by fans that desperately wanted to ship her with someone.

Twilight and Flash can speak for itself. It was nearly canon but didn't become a reality (dodged a bullet there), fairly detested by most fans but well loved too. I myself don't like this ship at all. Flash was an unnecessary filler character with the main purpose of being the supposed love interest and a strangely kind goody two shoes that only had a major yet short-timed role in the not-so-liked movie. And shipping these two left, right and center just because the writers threw a pube-hair hint of twilight's temporary yet unnecessary attraction towards him hardly qualifies as being "cute", "meant to be", "perfect" couple base material. Sure, you can love, adore and even pray to this ship. It's your opinion and interest. Likewise, I don't hate or feel resent towards Flash because of his waifu-stealing role, rather he seemed to be a nice guy. To summarize my whole opinion on this ship in few words: Unnecessary, Created to preserve the plot, Randomly came out of nowhere, Awkward and Unfitting, and was probably created to p*ss off the bronies xD.

Dash and Soarin is like said, PASSABLE. Though it is probably not a good ship because it shares the same nature as AJxCaramel, and not to mention Soarin's possible major seniority over Rainbow Dash. 

FlutterxBigMac would be a possible ship if the characters interacted more, had more intersecting stories and similarities but otherwise this ship is weird and random.

RarityxSpike is possibly my favorite ship in the series but don't think I am biased because of it. Though fans see it weird (heck! they see every ship that includes Spike weird!) it certainly looks like it because how Spike looks like a toddler because of his current (or as of now, past) stage of Dragon life. Small, chibi and cute. Doesn't sound like a shipping material right? But seeing from Rarity and Spike's close relationship through out the series, I always viewed past Spike's child like appearance and more on his character. Though he acts like a child sometimes, he has also acted and lived like an adult on numerous occasions. Like being the voice of reason for Twilight and the Mane 5, being their equally loyal companion, handling big responsibilities and acting very mature when time calls etc. I also noticed fans associating him and his age more to the CMC than the Mane 5. This I must stress more facts and opinions upon. Firstly, Spike had nearly always been an equal status friend to the Mane 6 than a younger/inferior ally (though I can't deny that he is biologically younger than them). He also acts more mature and responsible when it comes to the CMC and we know that Spike was hatched when the 6 were mere fillies (likely foals growing into fillies given how AJ mentioned that she was even smaller than the CMC during that time) and we also saw a 5 year old Sweetie Belle during a flashback dream. And in that dream Rarity was practically a full grown Mare. In general, viewing Spike as too young to be involved in shipping is absurd. And Sparity is a very wholesome and endearing ship no matter who says it's weird or inappropriate. Also the "different species thing won't workout" thing is irrelevant. 

Yes. The crossover ships are garbage and cringe.