Discordian

Yes :3................

Heh i think its pretty good

Yes :3................

i got another one too :P.. in my opnion

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, but Necro Phantasia will always be the best extra mode boss theme.

• Brohoof 3

Mother 3 is the best RPG of all time hands down.

Yes so much yes

was one of my favourites, I still like it, but not as much as before for some reason..

chronotrigger has some good music as well.

Edited by Flare-oop
  • Brohoof 1

I forget about AoM, since I haven't played it in ages. Soon as my finals are over, or if I can spare a few hours this week, I'll play a few rounds.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hipK3wvK9mI

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWYvKom4VjY

always enjoy throwing a good meteor shower.

I also remember reading that all the names of the songs are actually puns someone said around Ensemble's office.

Edited by Tichoop

Rather than run down a whole list right now, I'll keep coming back as I think of things. First off, there's been a disturbing lack of stuff from the Xenoblade soundtrack. I'll be fixing that right now:

For the other half of this time, I'll turn the attention to a very underrated OST: Sonic 3D Blast for the Saturn/PC.

Majora's Mask

The Song of Healing can really get to you...

Then to top it off with the Calling of the Giants?

Then you throw in the stage BG music, and all the other Ocarina songs... You've got the best Soundtrack alive.

Although I do love the Sky Sanctuary Zone theme from Sonic 3. There's something about it that just makes me happy; and dream of falling (in a good way.)

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much anything from Pokemon RBY through Crystal. Though, Final Fantasy XIII has one of the best orchestral music I've heard from a video game. Everything just flows so smoothly.

One definitely underrated videogame soundtrack for me is Live-A-Live, an obscure SNES RPG which was also one of the first projects of Kingdom Hearts composer, Yoko Shimomura. Even if it's not a long RPG, it has a wonderfully varied soundtrack that covers many genres, from

to
to
. Definitely one of her finest and most varied soundtracks.

Another more recent soundtrack I absolutely fell in love with is Sonic Generations. Every single level has a fantastic spin that I absolutely love. I won't link any examples because I honestly cannot pick just one, but suffice to say it is a glorious soundtrack of magnificent remixes. The 3DS version has its OWN levels and remixes and only adds all the more to its glory.

If there's one group of people whose quality never fade in Sonic Team, it's the composers.

Edited by FinalGamer

Dark Souls has an absolutely fantastic soundtrack, and one that I'm very glad to have gotten a hold of. It's simply an 'epic' soundtrack; listening to it while doing just about anything makes it feel like it's all important and just awesome.

This, but I prefer Demon's Souls soundtrack personally.

Also zelda games have some good and varied tracks.

For this entry, I'm going with a Game Freak theme. First off, something I hope surfaces in the 3DS VC in the future: Drill Dozer! More than the power it provided, this exhilarating tune made me want to obtain the 3rd gear in each level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrpoqgIG28I

I'll close with my absolute favorite Pokémon music ever, the Surf theme from Gold/Silver/Crystal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP0m-PJozWo

• Brohoof 1