Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where Spike came from. (Reviews and thoughts greatly appreciated)

Buck Testa

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/320843/where-spike-came-from

Where Spike came from is a culmination of almost all the theories I've ever postulated on this site into one 20,000+ word story where Spike is the central character. In it I detail my head canon on 

-Where Spikes egg came from

-Why Celestia had it

-Why she was using it in a test to find her personal pupil

And many more. 

Its currently got very positive ratings and I'm pretty proud with how it turned out, but I would like to hear other peoples thoughts on it. Please feel free to give it a look see. 

• Brohoof 1

i hope the show actually covers this one day as spike is the only dragon in the show ever shown with green flames which are imbued with magic. Other dragons shown just shoot plain ol' yellow flames.

I like to think Celestia was trusted with the egg because of Spike being some kind of rare magic dragon which might be why magic was needed to hatch him. 

i hope the show actually covers this one day as spike is the only dragon in the show ever shown with green flames which are imbued with magic. Other dragons shown just shoot plain ol' yellow flames.

I like to think Celestia was trusted with the egg because of Spike being some kind of rare magic dragon which might be why magic was needed to hatch him. 

As do I. 

What are your thoughts on the fic itself though?