Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Music of Equestria

Octavia's Bow

If its okay with everyone BIG things and changes are gonna go down now. Like climax stuff.

That's okay with me. I need to go to bed though. Continue, and I'll catch up in the morning. Also, I may start In Silhouette tomorrow if that's okay with you and Dawnpath.

I think Dancer would have been wise not to trust Scarlet, but oh well. Things shall be interesting.

She still doesn't.

Sorry I didn't get back; My bro was a d-bag and made me yell at him. So my dad said no more computer for both of us >.<

That's okay with me. I need to go to bed though. Continue, and I'll catch up in the morning. Also, I may start In Silhouette tomorrow if that's okay with you and Dawnpath.

Both things are kay with me.

I'm sorry but I can't post more tonight. A lot of things happened between me and my parents so I might not be on tomorrow either. I expect to sneak on at some point though...

Best of luck.

• 4 weeks later...

Go ahead and post; We'll see about getting you a partner. Maybe someone will come back if we post. This rp's prime lasted about a week. That was a month ago xD. Anyway, feel free to start.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder when Vinyl will be back? His internet being out has made it a little difficult to keep going.

I'd like to apologize for not posting in a while as I'm actually grounded till the end of the month... I'll try to post tomorrow since Im out of town but I'll be gone for a little bit ;-;