Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Music of Equestria

Octavia's Bow

Nel yawned loudly as he stumbled down the street after a nice nap in the gutter. He was about to make his way home when he heard someone shout his name from behind...

Steady Beat: "Nel! Where have you been? You know it isn't safe out here at night!" She spoke between gasps of air from running in search of him.

Nel: "Sorry Steady, I just wanted to get some fresh air... Guess I kind of lost track of time!" He laughed lightly but stopped suddenly when a crunch came from a dark alley....

Midnight Strobe, who was just waking up from his patch of alley, got up, wincing as he accidenlty stepped on something crunchy*

(You don't mind if I use that as an entrance, do you?)

Steady Beat: "Midnight Strobe? You're that pony who's trying to make music aren't you?" Her eyes went wide.

Nel: "We've been waiting so long to find you!" He walked up and shook Strobe's hoof quickly.

He giggles,"Power of music. A little cliche. I just do it 'cause it's fun and makes me and others happy. Beats a desk job even if I'm homeless," *Then puts a hoof over his mouth,"Err, home-searching. That's what I meant!" *Grins a little to widely*

Nel: *Stops in front of a small' abandoned house.* "Well, regardless of what your reason is; we need your help in spreading music throughout Ponyville. From what you said it sounds like you could use our help too."

Steady Beat: *Opens the front door and invites Strobe in.* "Sorry about the mess, we cant really afford any cleaning supplies..."

Nel: *Starts to rap with Strobe editing my voice mid way through*

(The song I'm picturing right now. Sorry for the video... ^^"

Stupid internet!)

Edited by Twinight125

(Obsolete byTwentyTen)

Steady Beat: *Sits and enjoys the music till the end* "That was even better than usual Nel! I think we could really make our dreams come true if you help us Strobe!"

Nel: "Yeah, I haven't felt that good in awhile!"