Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology Anyone into Virtual Reality?

Azatrot

8 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

I’m interested, but I’ll wait a while. 
1-didn’t check prices, as they aren’t a priority in the first place, but I can imagine they are crazy expensive 

2-space

3-library of good games is still small

Speaking of those points, let me address them for you:

1. Over the past years, they've actually been getting more affordable over-time. So checking the prices shouldn't hurt once in a while if you're curious enough to find out for yourself. ;)

2. Yeah, that will vary depending on the types of VR games you want to play. More physically active VR games may need a little more space comparing to VR games that are mostly/only standing or sitting. :huh:

3. I don't know much, though I can imagine at this point that the VR games library has become more diverse and extensive. Heck, I want to produce a music-related VR game one day in the future as I do see potential with it. :grin:

All in all, if you're ever curious enough to want to try it out for yourself before deciding to get a VR set, don't hesitate to visit a local VR Arcade. You might be pleasantly surprised how much fun you'll have for the time(s) you book. Speaking from experience, I always had a good time with the sessions I booked at different VR Arcades near me. :)

Edited by Jonny Music

18 minutes ago, Jonny Music said:

Speaking of those points, let me address them for you:

1. Over the past years, they've actually been getting more affordable over-time. So checking the prices shouldn't hurt once in a while if you're curious enough to find out for yourself. ;)

Well, new tech starts super expensive, but lowers in price relatively quickly these days :mlp_icwudt:. Still, I got issues to make VR impractical for me, like the expectancy to move (again :unamused:) by next year

• Brohoof 1