Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there still room for development for the mane cast

heavens-champion

The title is self-explanatory, really. After Starlight gets her development, is it possible that the mane 6 can still play the leading role in the future, assuming the show doesn't end? Can they still be developed?

Edited by heavens-champion

There is most definitely more room the development for the mane 6. For one, we know hardly anything about their backgrounds, parents, siblings (maybe apart from pinkie pie) I think a great episode idea would be the mane 6's childhood experiences.

We kind of already know of Starlight's background story. 

• Brohoof 2

Well we barely know anything about any of the mane 6's past and families, so that could lead room for development I guess.

But seeing as how characters like Rarity and Rainbow Dash (in season 6 episode 7) have already achieved or are about to achieve their life ambitions, the room for development is starting to get smaller and smaller.

• Brohoof 1

Nope.  Not a bit.  All been done before.

Now, there ARE certain characters who have yet to TRULY be given what they so richly DESERVE; I'm sure at least ONE of them could be overdue for a focus...

... certain HANDSOME characters... 

• Brohoof 1

Nope.  Not a bit.  All been done before.

Now, there ARE certain characters who have yet to TRULY be given what they so richly DESERVE; I'm sure at least ONE of them could be overdue for a focus...

... certain HANDSOME characters... 

Handsome.......

PRINCE BLUEBLOOD!?!?!?!??