Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which monster would Fluttershy be most successful at taming?

KillerKingBakudan

We know she can handle lots of different monsters from the Everfree Forest, as well as dragons. But what about these?

- An Alien xenomorph

post-30713-0-04624100-1459386611_thumb.png

- A Cacodemon from Doom

post-30713-0-68592100-1459386625.png

- A Hunter from Resident Evil

post-30713-0-79852900-1459386647_thumb.jpg

- The Blob

post-30713-0-04637300-1459386666_thumb.png

- The Thing

post-30713-0-51658400-1459386682.jpg

@

Just letting you know as this was dealing with a character it was moved to Show Discussion.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Blob is like Schmooze's cranky stepdad, lol!

I think she could tame everything except the Blob and Xenomorph. Those two don't have eyes, so the Stare is useless. Also, the Blob just eats and eats and eats, it has no capacity for thought or feeling or pity or anything. And xenomorphs do whatever it takes to make more xenomorphs, so even if she tamed ONE the hive would murder that one with extra violence before adapting to her taming capacity so she can't use it twice.

Edited by captainborgue

The girl stared down a friggin Cockatrice and won.... a Cockatrice, a being that can turn you to stone by STARING at you... 

I say she'd be able to tame all of them, although it would be questionable with the Xenomorph since they don't have eyes and thus have nothing to stare into. 

Not gonna lie, probably the Alien Xenomorph. It is already an intelligible creature (debatable), therefore it can be convinced by Fluttershy's powerful kindness. Not to mention her stare. 

The girl stared down a friggin Cockatrice and won.... a Cockatrice, a being that can turn you to stone by STARING at you... 

I say she'd be able to tame all of them, although it would be questionable with the Xenomorph since they don't have eyes and thus have nothing to stare into. 

Buck Testa, you were pretty much on point with your explanation. The Xenomorph does not have eyes, however I do think that it does see in a way (again debatable). If Fluttershy had the power of a Cockatrice, she would be freaking unstoppable.

Warmest of Breezes,

ST 

(edited)

Blob is like Schmooze's cranky stepdad, lol!

I think she could tame everything except the Blob and Xenomorph. Those two don't have eyes, so the Stare is useless. Also, the Blob just eats and eats and eats, it has no capacity for thought or feeling or pity or anything. And xenomorphs do whatever it takes to make more xenomorphs, so even if she tamed ONE the hive would murder that one with extra violence before adapting to her taming capacity so she can't use it twice.

None of them do. And while I think the consensus so far seems interesting, there are some things that aren't being taken into account.

Fluttershy obviously couldn't pull the stare on any of the MLP villains like Tirek or Chrysalis, so what about a less powerful monster that's an actual demon from Hell? 

Hunters are B.O.W.s that are genetically programmed to kill by definition. Could a stare possibly undo all of that?

The rest are parasites. They can't thrive without killing other life forms, and Fluttershy would not begin to understand that until she sees them kill one of her animals or even other ponies. The stare might not work on the xenomorph or the Blob, but if it could work on the Thing (no doubt the scariest fucking one of the bunch) would she have the courage to even look at it? Or anybody else for that matter?

post-30713-0-80880100-1459671872_thumb.png

I can't imagine what would happen if this thing had the head of a rabbit, and Fluttershy found Angel's digested carcass on the ground next to it.

Edited by Lord-Pomegranate

• 5 years later...
On 2016-04-03 at 4:29 AM, KillerKingBakudan said:

None of them do. And while I think the consensus so far seems interesting, there are some things that aren't being taken into account.

Fluttershy obviously couldn't pull the stare on any of the MLP villains like Tirek or Chrysalis, so what about a less powerful monster that's an actual demon from Hell? 

Hunters are B.O.W.s that are genetically programmed to kill by definition. Could a stare possibly undo all of that?

The rest are parasites. They can't thrive without killing other life forms, and Fluttershy would not begin to understand that until she sees them kill one of her animals or even other ponies. The stare might not work on the xenomorph or the Blob, but if it could work on the Thing (no doubt the scariest fucking one of the bunch) would she have the courage to even look at it? Or anybody else for that matter?

post-30713-0-80880100-1459671872_thumb.png

I can't imagine what would happen if this thing had the head of a rabbit, and Fluttershy found Angel's digested carcass on the ground next to it.

the_dark_lord_sauron_by_laslolf.jpg&ehk= what about Sauron? he is Intelligent and Manipulative Villain, would Fluttershy  stare would on Sauron because Sauron have eye and also wear battle armor, so Fluttershy might be able to tame him.