Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What device do you usually use to browse the forums?

Vulcan

Forum Devices  

111 users have voted

1. 1. Main device?

• PC
    • Laptop
    • Tablet
    • Smart Phone
  2. 2. Secondary

• PC
    • Laptop
    • Tablet
    • Smart Phone

Just something I've been a little curious about...

What device do you mainly use to browse the forums?

Laptop? Smart phone? Tablet? Pc? 

What's your second most used device?

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 1

Since I use it most frequently, I'm usually browsing from my laptop, and then my second most used device is my PC which I browse from when I get home.

I'm not a fan of browsing from this place from my smartphone, it's infuriating when it keeps pushing everything everywhere.

I mostly browse from my desktop PC as that's where I am 80% of the time, but if/when I'm not, I'll normally use my phone. If I happen to be on my tablet, however, I'll just use that.

Edited by Sakuya Izayoi

I use my phone most of the time nowadays, with my laptop as secondary. I'll use my laptop if I'm already looking at YouTube or drawing.

Desktop. I only use my phone if I have no other choice, I really don't like it as a tool for getting on forums. The good ol' fashioned PC format is best for forums! (hard to believe we can call that 'old fashioned' now.)

Primarily with my desktop of course. If I'm away from it, lying back in bed or whatever I'll use my tablet, but I don't really post while using that. I've never been comfortable using handheld devices to type out forum responses.

I typically use my phone. I have trouble in my hand that makes using a PC or laptop difficult after shortish periods of time, so I typically only use my laptop for browsing the forums when I'm already using it for something else.

Unfortunately my smartphone is the main way I browse the Internet. The connection at my house isn't very stable so I usually rely on my data plan.

Considering I have neither a smartphone or laptop and my area at work doesn't have computers; Home desktop.

Edited by DJW

I only use my Apple Computer for browsing the Forums, since i dont have anything else.

But if my Laptop wouldnt be broken a little, i would probably use that as a secondary method from time to time.

My Linux box usually, my laptop is usually for when I want to go do some programming or school work at the library instead of at home. Thus, the smartphone takes second.

I use a laptop! Sometimes, if I have to, i'd use my kindle (2011 and still running great - not that good for typing, but browsing is okay, pictures load well.) I don't really have anything besides that other than that. 

Someday I hope that i'm going to be browsing on a Dell e773c monitor and Dimension 2400 tower, running with Windows XP...christIloveouroldcomputer... But of course, i'll keep the laptop too! 

Edited by BennyBoy