Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What device do you usually use to browse the forums?

Vulcan

Forum Devices  

111 users have voted

1. 1. Main device?

• PC
    • Laptop
    • Tablet
    • Smart Phone
  2. 2. Secondary

• PC
    • Laptop
    • Tablet
    • Smart Phone

I mainly use my rig to browse the forums. More used to being on a desktop (especially after building my current PC), so go figure. Although sometimes when I'm laying in bed or I go out somewhere for vacation, I'll browse the forums on my Thinkpad whenever I can.

I use PC, laptop and phone, roughly in equal amounts. It was difficult to vote, but I have voted on laptop as primary and phone as secondary, because those are the ones I am most comfortable with.

I am posting this from my phone, by the way :P

A Rube Goldberg one... takes a while to execute a program, but the entertainment value alone is worth it!

• Brohoof 2

I only use my desktop PC for browsing the forums, the only time I use my laptop for it is if my PC is updating or needs fixing or something like that. I would probably never use my phone though, I much prefer a larger screen for a site like this.

I've always used my laptop and nothing else. The mobile version of the site I've only been on once while at school and without a laptop, and it was really confusing and difficult to use. If I were to not have my laptop anymore, I'd most likely just borrow my parents' tablet or something.

I use my laptop primarily at home. I only use my phone when I'm out, and even at that I barely use my phone to browse this site.

Generally I'm browsing this site by a simple iPad. Enough functionality so I can do basic PMs, and status updates.

However, if I'm wanting to do some heavy posting, I tend to switch to PC, where I can use all the forum tools (without having to memorize bbc code :P )