Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What device do you usually use to browse the forums?

Vulcan

Forum Devices  

111 users have voted

1. 1. Main device?

• PC
    • Laptop
    • Tablet
    • Smart Phone
  2. 2. Secondary

• PC
    • Laptop
    • Tablet
    • Smart Phone

I use my PC for everything, gaming, internets, music, whatever, so naturally I use it for posting on the forums.

And I use my LG G3 on the go.

• 3 weeks later...

I use just my PC the most because typing is easier and also quicker. My phone also likes to act slow and lag so I don't exactly like to use it for browsing. Every time I'm on mobile and have something to post on the forums, I usually wait until I have access to my PC before posting it.

(edited)

This is skewed because you are forced to answer both questions and there is no, "I would rarely ever use another device," or "I never use another device."

As such I would figure smartphones to be getting a severe overvote in the secondary category as others may have picked it for the same reason I did...  I have the capacity to do it, but I never have.  Mlpforums just aren't important/urgent enough for me to call it up on a smartphone when out of the house.

Edited by silvadel

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Either my PC or Laptop, as I find using those the easiest. I don't really like using my phone, but I will if I need to respond to a PM or something of that sort.

I use my iPad. I use it for roughly 98% of my forum visitation. I rarely use my PC even though I do prefer it.

• Brohoof 1