Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Anyone going to any conventions this year?

Count Paradox

So, I'm just being a bit curious here, but is anyone else on the forums going to conventions later on this year? And I don't just mean things like Bronycon and the such, but also stuff like ComiCon and things like that.

I currently am looking forward to attending Midwest Brony Fest and the Anime Festival that we have in my hometown.

How about you guys? Anything cool you want to or are going to attend?

So, I'm just being a bit curious here, but is anyone else on the forums going to conventions later on this year? And I don't just mean things like Bronycon and the such, but also stuff like ComiCon and things like that.

I currently am looking forward to attending Midwest Brony Fest and the Anime Festival that we have in my hometown.

How about you guys? Anything cool you want to or are going to attend?

I'm going to bronycon this year and it was the highlight of my year last year so I can't wait ^^

I'm going to go to BronyCon too! I haven't decided if I'm going one day or three but it's just up the street from me lol. It will be my first con ever! Kinda nervous in all honesty ^^;

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to go to BronyCon too! I haven't decided if I'm going one day or three but it's just up the street from me lol. It will be my first con ever! Kinda nervous in all honesty ^^;

I am also going to BronyCon and it is my very first convention ever as well.

You'll both love it. It was so much fun! Just make sure you have the money to spend frivolously~

I'm already starting to put money aside to buy all the unnecessary things that are absolutely necessary!!!! Is it the kind of thing where everyone deals in cash? Or will my ever burning plastic suffice?

I would love to check out BronyCon this year, but I highly doubt my extremely paranoid mother will take me to any type of convention (or allow me to go myself), especially one where her perception of the said fandom is already negative. 

Hopefully they'll still be going on in a few years   :squee:

Pony Cons, no. The nearest one that didn't require a several hour long car/train ride from me shut down last year, so that's a bummer. I will however be going to ConBravo again this year.

Maybe my fellow forum members who are going to BronyCon as well, we should meet up?

That sounds like a blast! We should do it! ^^ I'm buying my tickets tomorrow squeeeee!!!

• Brohoof 1