Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Anyone going to any conventions this year?

Count Paradox

Jk noticed they were almost sold out and bought it just now I guess that I made my decision to go for the weekend! Super squee!!!! Now I need to find people to go with because I know absolutely nobody going ^^; this is what happens when you're impulsive and live in nowheresville XD

I've got two pony conventions planned for the year right now, BABSCon and Nightmare Nights Dallas. I might try and work Bronycon into the mix again this year depending on real life stuff.

Besides pony conventions I'm going to a Star Trek convention later in the year and I went to a Wizard World comic convention a few weeks back out here (which was terrible) and probably will go to the other comic convention here in the summer (which is usually better than Wizard World thankfully).

So quite a few cons on the circuit for this year :D

I really want to go to one. always did...   live in Houston though...

Nightmare Nights Dallas isn't far, you should go, even if it's just a day trip :D 

• Brohoof 1

* i'll be attending the furry convention 'Confuzzled' next month. last year i went just for one day but this time i'm actually staying the entire length of it and it's my first con in my entire life.

I know I'm going to BronyCon this year, like last year. I don't know if I'm going to any other conventions this year. I might go to DerpyCon like I did last year, since it's in my home state. My hope is that I can actually have good cosplay this year, unlike last year when I just bought Pinkie Pie ears and a tail off of Amazon.

I know I'm going to BronyCon this year, like last year. I don't know if I'm going to any other conventions this year. I might go to DerpyCon like I did last year, since it's in my home state. My hope is that I can actually have good cosplay this year, unlike last year when I just bought Pinkie Pie ears and a tail off of Amazon.

Is it required to cosplay? It's not really something I do outside of Halloween ^^;

• Brohoof 1

Sadly, I can't go to any cons this year since I'm saving money to move out of my parents house as well as saving it for one vacation this year(me and my boyfriend are going to Halloween Horror Nights again this year as our tradition). I want to go to Megacon in Orlando but sadly, I can only afford one vacation this year and I don't want to give up my HHN tradition since I love that park so much. XD

In couple of years, I'll be able to afford to go to cons but this year is not a good year for me. Can't go next year as I'll move out to a new place and have to be tight on money. :\

(edited)

Is it required to cosplay? It's not really something I do outside of Halloween ^^;

Like Flitterfludder said. Not, required to cosplay at all. Just a fun thing some people do and I think there's a contest for best cosplay or something like that, either way it's just a really fun thing that some people do.

Back to the question at hand I went to new york's ponycon for one day and I am going to bronycon for 3 days. And MAYBE go to derpycon in December.

Yeah, in Baltimare. I'll be the only one going alone pretty much, like always! I'm mainly going to buy from vendors.

I'll be going there alone too. I am hoping that I meet up with some of the people I have talked too over the past few years, but, I take almost all my trips by myself.

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, in Baltimare. I'll be the only one going alone pretty much, like always! I'm mainly going to buy from vendors.

Sameeeeee. I'm super excited!! And plus Tara Strong is uh may zinggggggggg!!

Yeah, in Baltimare. I'll be the only one going alone pretty much, like always!

I'll be going there alone too.

I'm sort of going alone. I'm probably going to spend most of my time at the convention alone, but I'm going to the convention with one other person.

Yeah, in Baltimare. I'll be the only one going alone pretty much, like always!

I'll be going there alone too.

I'm sort of going alone. I'm probably going to spend most of my time at the convention alone, but I'm going to the convention with one other person.

Im actually a bit surprised (and maybe sad XD) that no one is going to Midwest Brony Fest. Just means everyone here is going to miss out on my awesome Sans cosplay I'm making. XD

• 4 weeks later...

Going to an anime convention here in Sweden later this summer. I've been there before, it's pretty nice. It has about the same amount of visitors as bronycon.

2016 is a convention year for me. I have never been to a convention before but I am going to Bronycon, Star Trek 50th Las Vegas Convention and BronyCAN this summer. Soooo exited...

• Brohoof 1

Is there any in California?

BABSCon is the big brony/MLP convention in California, it's near San Francisco. In SoCal, there was Equestria LA in 2015 (don't know if there will be one in 2016), and in January, there was Pacific Ponycon in San Diego, which I think will be back in 2017. California also has San Diego Comic Con, which is considered THE comic con.

• 4 years later...