Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Hopes, Ideas, and Theories for Season 6?

CrystalCarol

So, I couldn't find a topic like this, so I made it. I put the spoiler prefix on it because of possible theories with Flurry Heart. Or something.

What do you hope season 6 will be like? Do you have any theories? Any ideas for the finale?

Probably not in season 6, but i'd love another Big Mac-centric episode like we got in Brotherhooves Social. That ending was plain glorious. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

My wish list that will never happen.

-Chrysalis back story/revenge plot to steal Flurry Heart and make her an adoptive daughter/servant against Equestria. Or have Chrysalis brainwash Twilight under mind control.

-CELESTIA EPISODE! We should have had one in the first season and I'm not even a hardcore Celestia fan.

-No more Luna episodes, she needs to be benched this season.

-Applejack's parents? 

-Sunset Shimmer meets Starlight Glimmer 

-Rainbow Dash training to get faster... For a plot reason I have not came up with yet. 

-Twilight not hogging the season finale......again. 

-Return of the Mane-iac?

-Can we see other potential species? The deer from the comics were interesting.

-More of the Fargo 'Dontcha know' pony.

Fluttershy's family.

If they do incorporate her family and relatives in Season 6, I'm curious of how they going to explain why they've been missing for the past 5 seasons.

I also want a Celestia and Luna centric episode.

In regards to Starlight's role in the show. I'm not quite sure if she will be part of the mane 6, I don't think she will, unless she represents an element of harmony. A lot of people linked the hidden element of courage with her. It could be possible that might develop further??

And maybe Flurry Heart is the antagonist of the show and the season 6 finale, because of the lack of control she possesses with her powers.

I will settle for 24 more decent episodes including some really thoughtful ones and some good songs. (I was really surprised that there was no song in "The Crystalling", but oh well.)

Also, I'm curious to see where they are going to take the story with Starlight, because until I saw the S6 premier I wasn't too convinced that it was going to be interesting.

Babies in any show kind of sour the mood for me (a la "Baby Cakes") but Flurry Heart wasn't terribly annoying and the only time her babiness was annoying was when she did that sonic screaming shit and blowed up the Crystal Heart (oh no! how will we save the day this time, guys? ....typical.) But, as long as they tone down the baby business and make her role believable, I think everything's gonna be just fine.

I want sum MA Larson and sum Meghan McCarthy episodes.

I want a few less slice of life stories and some "important" episodes, you know, the kind you sit down and watch and then later say, "now that episode is why I watch this show!" You know what I'm talking bout.

And, again, some more songs pls.

• Brohoof 2

I was thinking, not for s6, maybe not even for gen4, but maybe for gen5 or something.

What if Flurry Heart became evil? It could be almost like this-

Sombra comes back. (Remember, his red horn stayed in one piece when he got destroyed. Perhaps using the dark magic in his horn, he came back? Kinda like Sauron and The Ring in LOTR) He finds out about Flurry, and decides to use her. He then proceeds to start meeting up with her, and teaching her dark magic. Maybe she falls in love with him.

Then, once she is grown up, she revolts against her parents and Equestria, Sombra at her side. Her crazy magic is too much for the other Princesses. Then Twily and her friends save the day -_-

Maybe banishing her and Sombra? Idk.

^now that I look at it, it seems to be more like an epic fanfic O__O feel free to use it :P just tell me first please :3)

In regards to Starlight's role in the show. I'm not quite sure if she will be part of the mane 6, I don't think she will, unless she represents an element of harmony. A lot of people linked the hidden element of courage with her. It could be possible that might develop further??

And maybe Flurry Heart is the antagonist of the show and the season 6 finale, because of the lack of control she possesses with her powers.

Elements are more or less BS. The staff can come up with a random element in seconds like how they made sunset seemingly represent empathy. Plus, with the whole "Map instead of elements of harmony" thing currently, having an actually Element isn't required anymore, just have a chair pop up next to the map for doing WOW daily missions essentially.

100% believe she's going to be one of the mane six (to the point that Its less that "I believe" and more THAT I KNOW that she will become one) .

The Finale is most probably going to be to starlight what Friendship games was to sunset.

• Brohoof 1

Elements are more or less BS. The staff can come up with a random element in seconds like how they made sunset seemingly represent empathy. Plus, with the whole "Map instead of elements of harmony" thing currently, having an actually Element isn't required anymore, just have a chair pop up next to the map for doing WOW daily missions essentially.

100% believe she's going to be one of the mane six (to the point that Its less that "I believe" and more THAT I KNOW that she will become one) .

The Finale is most probably going to be to starlight what Friendship games was to sunset.

Wait wait hold up...Did you just make a reference about Friendship Games? Seriously?

Wait wait hold up...Did you just make a reference about Friendship Games? Seriously?

I fail to see the issue here. The EQG movies and the MLP show tend to have a huge overlap in the general paths and tones they're going to do, and Friendship games is a good heads up for how they're going to treat starlight IMO.

Starlight since the premier had basically turned into sunset's personality in RR, and Starlight seems to be an attempt to get Sunset's fans from EQG excited and buying toys with a stand in substitute.

As such, I think its logical they're going to follow the same path for Starlight as they did for Sunset in FG, by having her save the day, harness a large amount of magic and turn into an alicorn super form to fight a villain in the finale while establishing that she has some sort of element about her.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Should this, for whatever reason, be the last season before the movie in 2017, I would like to see the Mane 6 (or some of them) drift apart. As in, the ultimate development. Life must go on. Ponies age; mature. They will have to embrace the future as they find new responsibilities. In particular, I am looking at Rarity's growing fashion business and Rainbow potentially becoming a Wonderbolt. Twilight seems not to have had a large impact on her life, despite the rather large impact on her body and status; I am hoping she develops a greater role in being a guardian of Equestria, as Celestia, Luna, and (to a lesser extent) Cadence are. That is not to overlook the feats she has performed, but rather the diplomatic relations the other three have seem absent in her "rule."

As for Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Applejack, they are content with their lives in Ponyville, with no ambitions to suggest they would move on to "greater" (for lack of a better word) things in their lives. Certainly nothing the writers can develop in a single season, at any rate, and I have no ideas that would be reasonable.

Honestly, it is my hope for any season to just end well, because it's the ending that tears at my heart the most in a cathartic release of emotions.

Edited by -Octavia-

• 4 weeks later...

An episode where Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon are given advice on how to be nice from a former villain like Discord or Iron Will. I know the latter wasn't technically a villain but you get the idea.

Edited by Ganondude
  • Brohoof 1

At first, I never got the whole "Flurry Heart may be a Changeling thing." But I didn't really know what a changeling was in terms of mythology, until today. And really, I can actually see something like this happening.

Changelings were thought to have kidnapped children and replace them with another changeling. I can definitely see this being the case, especially after the Changeling in the background of the premiere.

You saw how powerful Chrysalis was just by feeding off of Shining's love alone. There's no doubt Shining and Cadence love Flurry Heart very much, and as parents, they will be giving Flurry Heart a great amount of attention and affection. Not only is this Changeling receiving love from Shining Armor, but also from the princess of love herself. Not to mention, if the Changeling keeps its disguise and doesn't arouse suspicion it will have been feeding on this intense amount of love for a long time. Keep in mind, this is the same love that was able to overpower and defeat Chrysalis.

And from what we know, Changelings don't treasure friendship or anything of the sort at all. They truly are insects, acting on instinct alone. There'd be no Discording/Glimmering the Mane Six's way out of this one.

What'd be even more devastating is if the Changelings were able to replace Pound and Pumpkin Cake as well, and possibly every baby in Ponyville. Imagine that number of super powerful beings wreaking havoc!

• 1 month later...

I will settle for 24 more decent episodes including some really thoughtful ones and some good songs. (I was really surprised that there was no song in "The Crystalling", but oh well.)

Also, I'm curious to see where they are going to take the story with Starlight, because until I saw the S6 premier I wasn't too convinced that it was going to be interesting.

Babies in any show kind of sour the mood for me (a la "Baby Cakes") but Flurry Heart wasn't terribly annoying and the only time her babiness was annoying was when she did that sonic screaming shit and blowed up the Crystal Heart (oh no! how will we save the day this time, guys? ....typical.) But, as long as they tone down the baby business and make her role believable, I think everything's gonna be just fine.

I want sum MA Larson and sum Meghan McCarthy episodes.

I want a few less slice of life stories and some "important" episodes, you know, the kind you sit down and watch and then later say, "now that episode is why I watch this show!" You know what I'm talking bout.

And, again, some more songs pls.

Like Twilight's Kingdom and Magical Mystery Cure.

I really really hope that we get to see the return of Queen Chrysalis and the changelings by the season finale.

Besides that I want to see more Fluttershy screentime this season as well as more out of Discord who has been surprisingly absent so far.

Plus maybe finally showcasing some new locations like Las Pegasus seeing how the season is being marketed as "Explore Equestria" but I find that to be unlikely.

I really really hope that we get to see the return of Queen Chrysalis and the changelings by the season finale.

Besides that I want to see more Fluttershy screentime this season as well as more out of Discord who has been surprisingly absent so far.

Plus maybe finally showcasing some new locations like Las Pegasus seeing how the season is being marketed as "Explore Equestria" but I find that to be unlikely.

speaking of fluttershy and discord, I'd like another episode with the two of them, like we had with make new friends but keep discord.

Apart from that single episode, we've seen TONS of times where he's specifically interacted with Twilight for episodes, but virtually none for him and fluttershy.

Come on, develop that relationship some more.

(edited)

* Fluttershy snaps at Angel (unintentionally though), and it snaps him into being a good little bunny.

* The Cake babies become toddlers and say their first words, and Pinkie is afraid that they'll grow up too fast and forget about her. She has a Luna dream and she teaches her about growing up. Like how did her parents feel after Pinkie left?

* Backstory on the Arlmaspi, and visiting their land. Also the main reason a Arlmaspi attacked Griffonstone to steal the Idol of Boreas was because Griffon King Grover was the one who stole it from them in the first place.

* Apple family vacation, turns out to be a cutie map mission with another Mane Six. AJ hid the idea from her family, but they knew all along, and it turned out they were ok with it, but they should've helped her so their actual vacation would start faster, and they can finally relax.

* The Ponyville school students reenact the first MLP episode in a play. With Diamond Tiara as Twilight, Snips as Spike, Silver Spoon as Pinkie (since they play the same singing VA), Apple Bloom as AJ, Sweetie Belle as Rarity, Scoots as Rainbow, the filly with the super strength as Flutters, Snails as Nightmare Moon, and... I haven't decided the rest.

* A Manehattan episode NOT starring Rarity, but the CMCs. It'll give us an excuse to see Babs again and what she's been doing in Manehattan, and what has happened to her former crusader friends.

* Rara vs. Cheese Sandwich

* Lightning Dust and Wind Rider team up against Spitfire and Rainbow Dash for humiliating them. Also it turns out Lightning and Wind are related. :3

* Spike and Starlight have an episode together, and they become pretty close friends and could tell each other pretty much anything, like Starlight's friendship problems with other ponies, and Spike's problems with Rarity and how deep down that just being Twilight's assistant isn't all as it's cracked up to be anymore.

* Starlight and Discord episode, with Discord being jealous that she's the redeemed villain that the Mane Six pay more attention to than him. So he tries to make Starlight evil again so he can be the only redeemed villain around; but of course, the plan backfires.

* An army of villains: the changelings, and various other evil creatures team up against Equestria and attack; so Equestria calls in the yaks, griffons, and dragons, who they teamed up with in past episodes to assist in the situation.

* Starlight and the friends she made during the season (Sunburst, Trixie, Spike, and maybe Discord, and maybe one more) would be the Mane Six's best hope of saving Equestria because the Mane Six won't always be around to represent the power of friendship. It's moral is: just because the Mane Six represent the power of friendship doesn't mean others can't (probably the season finale).

I think I got more but this is becoming too long. :3

Edited by MegaSean45
  • Brohoof 1

I was wondering if the Main Six and Spike meet up with Steven Magnet again, and he could help Spike in someway.

Possible, have Daring Do return.

Maybe they would bring Ember the Dragon Lord on some adventures.

They could go onto an adventure to Zecora's homeland and bring along Zecora and Spike with them.

How about some actual "Exploring" of equestria while we're at it, yeah?
Isn't that the supposed theme of the season after all? :P All we've got so far is "exploring" places we've already seen like manehattan. (We need more like Gauntlet of fire: Showing us places like that that are far away and unknown)

• Brohoof 2