Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Hopes, Ideas, and Theories for Season 6?

CrystalCarol

(edited)

one of the things she will do is to make rainbows an alicorn for 1 day

I don't think thats within Celestia's realm of power; Twilight's alicornification was triggered by the EOH first, I doubt celestia could randomly make people alicorns (or demote them from alicorns) on her own, and misusing artifacts that come directly from what amount to your universe's God is a little reckles for celestia :P

Edited by Unlikeable Pony

More Celestia. Season 5 was sadly lacking in that department.

>all of the series has been sadly lacking in that department

FTFY.

>6 seasons

>series winding down

>movie on its way

>still no celestia episode

1160208__safe_princess+celestia_simple+b

• Brohoof 1

We're a fair bit into the season, and some of my list has already been checked off, but here's some of what I'd still like to see: 

- A Luna+Celestia episode, complete with sisterly bonding. 

-Some more of Pinkie's other sisters, possibly including interaction between Limestone Pie and Applejack.

-Families of Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo.

-Some more of Twilight doing actual "princess" things. Maybe another diplomacy episode like "Party Pooped."

-Much more focus on established supporting characters. 

-More Shining Armor and Princess Cadance. I'd especially like some more of the two being badass. 

-Return of Lightning Dust.

-Return of Sassy Saddles. 

-Multi-episode story arcs. 

-Either that map thingy is destroyed or actually gets some development and doesn't go unquestioned yet again.

-More Rarity+Rainbow Dash episodes. 

-Based off of Cadance's backstory in the "Crystal Heart Spell" book, perhaps seeing the village where she grew up. 

-More fresh character team ups. 

It also seems to me that Twilight is becoming increasingly stressed out by her responsibilities as a princess and a teacher so it might be interesting if, somewhere in season 6, she finally snaps under all of the pressure she places on herself. 

On a more technical level: more interesting development for Twilight, better writing for Rainbow Dash, a bit more personality for Starlight Glimmer, a reason to be invested in Trixie. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

An episode where Rarity is given a chance to be a guiding figure to look up to for the CMC. Most of the time AJ's the one they usually go to for help, but Rainbow Dash got her chance shine with Flight To The Finish and it went really well. I'd think its time to round out the 3 sisters by giving Rarity her due. 

Though considering Rarity's gotten a shitton of focus this half of the season already, maybe it'd be better to save it for S7(if it happens)

Edited by Megas