Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

animation Any good Anime online with English dub?

Stella Star

Late 2015 i finished watching Death Note for the 2nd time. It was my very first Anime and the whole thing was online with quality English Dub so it was just really easy to access and watch which is what im looking for. Death note is also the only Anime i've watched but i really enjoyed it and i would love to get back into a really good quality english dub anime! I will pretty much refuse to watch anything that isnt dubbed and only has subs because idk i prefer being engaged in the show rather than read the script... If you know any good quality english dub Anime with every episode online tell me all about it down below!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Squid Girl

Lucky Star

Code Geass

Azumanga Daioh

Elfen Lied

Fullmetal Alchemist

FLCL

There's a small list of dubbed animes you could watch.

Edited by Kagami-sama

(edited)

Gurren Lagann, Fooly Cooly, Fullmetal Alchemist and Outlaw Star has some pretty good dubs. There's also Cowboy Bebop which is often considered one of the best dubs ever

I also really like the dubs for the Dragon Ball series, though I'd recommend going through the original series and follow it up with DBZKai as I feel the original DBZ dub would sound pretty dated for a newcomer, especially if they've never seen it before

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 1

My three favorites are in English.

ToraDora! - Basic boy meets girl love story, but with actual character development, and really charming characters.

Black Butler - After his parents die a 12 year old boy seeks revenge on their killers. He enters a contract with a demon while serving the Queen on England during the Victorian era to fight the underworld's nasty schemes.

B Gata H Kei - Yamada's First Time - Rather adult, a high school freshman wants to sleep with 100 boys before graduating high school. However, she's never even kissed one. She picks one that she thinks will be an easy lay and ends up falling for him. Extremely funny.

Eden of the East. It deals with some pretty heavy social themes. Also not for kids. 12 members of society are chosen to 'save' Japan from itself, and are given 10 billion yen to do it, and given freedom to spend it however they see fit, so long as they don't spend it on themselves. A lot more to it than that, but it's the basic premise.

Hetalia - Both World and Axis are fun, but it's kind of niche, since the episodes are only 5 minutes long, and extremely silly. It explains 'history' (used very loosely) using a single character for an entire country.

• Brohoof 3

Here are my recommendations:

• Naruto Shippuden (ongoing)
  • Free!
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Seraph of The End: Vampire Reign
  • Death Parade
  • Brohoof 2

Inuyasha is pretty good. The dub is better than the original in my opinion. 

A girl from 1995 Tokyo is sent back to 1500s japan and sets free a half demon, while meeting the locals who think she's the reincarnation of a local priestess that created a power jewel, including the obsessed demon overlord that killed her to start with. 

Big O is pretty damn good. Very film noir-esq, about a post apocalyptic domed city, and the suave negotiator who solves the problems & mysteries within it, sometimes using his giant robot. 

• Brohoof 2

I second the Big O reccommendation, I marathoned it and liked it a lot! Aside from being ??????? at the ending, but that's just me.

I also suggest the original Mobile Suit Gundam. The first series, from way back when.

• Brohoof 1

I can name you several amazing dubs but I wouldn't begin to know whether they're online or not.

BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Darker Than Black

Magikano

Heaven's Lost Property

Highschool of the Dead

Is This A Zombie?

Highschool DxD

I'd recommend researching these anime first to see if they're your thing though. The top three I'd recommend to anybody but the others have some risque content that not everyone enjoys. They're great anime even without that stuff though so if you can look past it you'll have a decent anime to watch anyway.

Some companies' official Youtube channels also have anime in full on them like Cardfight!! Vanguard and the new Final Fantasy XV prequel anime.

English Dubbed anime have their share in whether or not they will turn out as great as their Subbed version, but many has that slight charm in being better.

However, here are some dubbed anime that I would recommend:

Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)

Hetalia

Dragon Ball Z

Fairy Tail

• Brohoof 1

Oh and beofore I forget. Ghost in the shell: Stand Alone Complex. A cyber punk anime taking place in 2035, where most of the populace are cyborgs, and japan is policed by military police task force Public Security Section 9. Keep in mind, it's not only a mature anime, but also a very intellectual anime, delving into sociological & political concepts and taking it's own sci-fi very seriously. 

Second is melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. An average guy meets an eccentric girl who warps reality to her liking without knowing it. Makes fun of anime tropes, while taking that fun and making it part of a solid story. 

Yu Yu Hakusho. A delinquent punk dies in a car crash saving a boys life, but learns that he wasn't supposed to die by the grim reaper. HE learns more about those aroudn him and how they really care, and when he comes back to life, he gains the power to see and fight demons. If you like action, and pretty much the bridge between DBZ and Bleach in terms of action, then you'll like Yu Yu Hakusho.  

Also, technically not a dub, but you shoudl totally watch Dragon Ball Z abridged. 

Inuyasha is pretty good. The dub is better than the original in my opinion. 

A girl from 1995 Tokyo is sent back to 1500s japan and sets free a half demon, while meeting the locals who think she's the reincarnation of a local priestess that created a power jewel, including the obsessed demon overlord that killed her to start with. 

Big O is pretty damn good. Very film noir-esq, about a post apocalyptic domed city, and the suave negotiator who solves the problems & mysteries within it, sometimes using his giant robot. 

I second the Big O reccommendation, I marathoned it and liked it a lot! Aside from being ??????? at the ending, but that's just me.

I also suggest the original Mobile Suit Gundam. The first series, from way back when.

"Big O" also has a truly awesome opening. It sounds like something from "Queen" It's very reminiscent of Queen's Flash Gordon theme ! Then, there's the second opening that sounds like the theme from the British sci-fi show "U.F.O.".

(Have "U.F.O." on DVD. It's cool!)

• Brohoof 1

Raildex, Naruto Shippuden, BLEACH, DB, CB, K-On!, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, One Punch Man, and Black Butler. There's a lot of good dubs / shows. 

(edited)

Is "you're under arrest" anywhere online?
I've listened to both language tracks, and it is the only one for which I recommend english over japanese.  

The english voice acting is dynamic and interesting.

It is about a small local police station and their day to day beat.  cute and funny with great characters.

Edited by weesh

• 1 year later...

Well, here are some animes with good English dubs:

- Ghost in the Shell, the 1995 movie, Arise, and Stand Alone Complex.

- Fairy Tail

- Black Lagoon

- In Another World With My Smartphone

- Mobile Suit Gundam - Thunderbolt

- Death Parade

- Highschool DxD

- GATE: Thus the Japanese Self-Defense Force Fought There!

Well those are the only animes that come to mind. :D

• 5 months later...