Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice of Life Anthro RP

J.R.

@Drago Ryder

Scarlet couldn't help but stare out into the horizion when she and Blitz had arrived at the lake. It was amazing that something like this could exist. The hawk then sat down next to said dragon and gave a slight smile. "Sure. I might as well learn the name of the place where I'll be working." She said.

@Chip Circuit

Apep thought for a moment before giving a slight smile. "I didn't know it was that easy. I'll be happy to take you up on your offer." She said. "Just remind me to repay you after all is said and done."

@Acnologia

Blitz sighed as he remembered a bit of his childhood, but couldn't help but smile as he laid on his back. "The farm was owned by my father before he met my mom, so the name itself would probably make sense. He called it Dragon Ridge, and it could give any larger farm a run for its money. Of course, that was before I left and everything went down hill after that. The only reason why I came back was to keep the farm afloat after my and Apep's parent's retired.

@Chip Circuit

Apep thought for a moment before giving a slight smile. "I didn't know it was that easy. I'll be happy to take you up on your offer." She said. "Just remind me to repay you after all is said and done."

@Acnologia

Blitz sighed as he remembered a bit of his childhood, but couldn't help but smile as he laid on his back. "The farm was owned by my father before he met my mom, so the name itself would probably make sense. He called it Dragon Ridge, and it could give any larger farm a run for its money. Of course, that was before I left and everything went down hill after that. The only reason why I came back was to keep the farm afloat after my and Apep's parent's retired.

"No need to do that, you're the artist, you're the one that does the hard work." Malfoy said with a smile as his eyes glanced to the paintings and back to the snake. "We just need to compile a bunch of pictures of the paintings along with titles. Once someone orders one we just need to bring it somewhere to have it shipped out."

@Chip Circuit

Apep nodded slightly and hugged Malfoy, begging careful as to not knock him down with her weight. "Still, thanks." She said, blushing slightly. An idea then struck her mind, and she was curious as to what Malfoy would think about it. "Aside from selling paintings I do from scratch, I could also do commissions to add a bit more revenue."

Savannah and Ocean walked side by side along the beachfront, gazing out at the waves rolling gently onto the sand in steady ripples. It seemed that the choppiness of the sea had died down now, leaving the setting sun to illuminate the pink, cloudless skies with barely a sound. Ocean tail swayed slowly from to left to right as she took in the magnificent view. She really hoped they didn't ruin it. Her thoughts drifted, and before she knew it, she was on her own. "Savannah?" she called. "Where'd you go?" She looked around for her friend, who was suddenly nowhere to be seen. 'Not again...' Ocean thought. She expected that Savannah would emerge from one of the shops nearby within ten minutes. She did this often. Usually, Ocean would follow, but instead she just took a seat on a smooth oak wood bench, swinging her bag off of her shoulders and placing it down next to her. She reached inside and took out her iPod, to let the time move by as she listened to her favourite songs.

"Perfect," Savannah said to herself as she swept back the curtain of the fitting room to reveal that the vibrant red tank top she had selected fitted  her perfectly. She headed to the counter and placed it down, grabbing twenty dollars from her back pocket and handing it over. She was granted with her change and she walked briskly out of the store to see Ocean sitting alone, looking up at the sky as the stars began to make an appearance.

@Chip Circuit

Apep nodded slightly and hugged Malfoy, begging careful as to not knock him down with her weight. "Still, thanks." She said, blushing slightly. An idea then struck her mind, and she was curious as to what Malfoy would think about it. "Aside from selling paintings I do from scratch, I could also do commissions to add a bit more revenue."

Malfoy smiled as Apep hugged him, his tail wagging in response. He wrapped his arms around her as well. "I think commissions would be a good idea, let others pay you for what they want to see painted. Plus I know many others will love to have you paint them something they'd want." He boasted before loosening his hug on Apep.

Kerrigan had already run through property contract law in her head before the rabbit had even finished speaking, and a quick burst of dragon fire sent a hastily written note to her attorney. Given the cultural value of Amber Crust's waterfront, and the existing property rights of the citizenry, AND the water rights already codified into law, it was highly doubtful this takeover would pass muster- worst case scenario it would be put to a vote at the local county seat, which she would be most vociferous about attending. Any sign of hostility for the time being would only tip her hand, so without a word, she took to the air and flew back to her little house. There was always some work or other than needed doing, after all.

(edited)

In the midst of the festival, Kronos couldn't find anyone to interact with. To cope with his loneliness, he continued playing songs on his own.

Oh thinkin' about all our younger years

There was only you and me

We were young and wild and free

Now nothin' can take you away from me

We've been down that road before

But that's over now

You keep me comin' back for more

Baby, you're all that I want

When you're lyin' here in my arms

I'm findin' it hard to believe

We're in heaven

And love is all that I need

And I found it there in your heart

It isn't too hard to see

We're in heaven

Oh once in your life you find someone

Who will turn your world around

Bring you up when you're feelin' down

Yeah nothin' could change what you mean to me

Oh there's lots that I could say

But just hold me now

'Cause our love will light the way

And baby, you're all that I want

We're in heaven

Yeah and love is all that I need

It isn't too hard to see

We're in heaven, yeah

I've been waitin' for so long

For somethin' to arrive

For love to come along

Now our dreams are comin' true

Through the good times and the bad

Yeah I'll be standin' there by you

And baby, you're all that I want

We're in heaven

And love is all that I need

It isn't too hard to see

We're in heaven, heaven, oooh

You're all that I want

You're all that I need

When he finished, Blob was wriggling his stubs in excitement.

"Yay, go Kwonos!!!" Blob cheered.

"Hehe, thanks," Kronos replied modestly, "But I sincerely doubt anyone else thinks otherwise."

Edited by Kronos