Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Taking OC drawing requests!

Cria the Llama

Hey! So I decided to brush up on my drawing skills and kind of branch out from what I normally do. So, I decided to take requests! I'm not the best artist, but I'll definitely give it a shot! So if you want me to draw your OC, please reply with a reference and how you'd like them to be drawn. It can be done digitally, which would take a couple of days since I don't have access to my PC right now, or just a *sketch, which can be done today. Here's an example of my art;

kD44qrb.png So yeah! If you're interested, please let me know!

*Please note that if I draw on paper, it won't be colored or shaded!

Hey, could you do my OC, Rave Darkmane? :) 

References: 

post-28830-0-18971100-1451424550_thumb.png
post-28830-0-84444100-1438053798_thumb.jpg
post-28830-0-11804000-1434995528_thumb.png

For the pose, you can choose :). I would love to see what you come up with ^w^

Hey, could you do my OC, Rave Darkmane? :)

References: 

For the pose, you can choose :). I would love to see what you come up with ^w^

Sure! Would you like it to be done digitally or on paper?

Hi there! That's awesome that you're taking requests!

Um, could you do my ponysona, digitally?

http://pacificgreen.deviantart.com/art/Ponysona-Lucky-Lingo-506162584

Sure! It'll be done once I have access to my PC, so in a few days I'll upload it

Sure! Would you like it to be done digitally or on paper?

I would love it if it could be done digitally :). I don't mind the wait ^^

Alright, will do! Since those are both gonna be done digitally, I'm only going to take one more digital request for now. Sketches are fine, but digital drawings do take a while. I'll take more digital requests later, but for now I'd like to focus on those. ^^

Do you need a link to his cutie mark?

That'd be preferable, thanks!

Hi Cria, I'd love a non-digital sketch of my OC if you have some time. 

Comin' right up! Want it in a IM or on the thread?

That'd be preferable, thanks!

Comin' right up! Want it in a IM or on the thread?

Here's the initial cutie mark I made. I've thought about updating it but haven't had the time to draw it out, so you can just go with this.

http://pacificgreen.deviantart.com/art/PacificGreen-Ponysona-Cutie-Mark-506983836

The only additions I intended to make were basically a Greek alpha and an Å (from Scandinavian languages) included in the circle. If you wanna include those, I'm fine with that too.

(edited)

Can you draw my oc, Dynamo Pad? Can you also draw him non-digitally, if that's okay? Any pose will work. 

Sure! I'll draw yours as soon as I can.

Hi Cria, I'd love a non-digital sketch of my OC if you have some time. 

Your sketch is finished! Not the best drawing ever, as I was kind of in a rush but it's done. The anatomy may be a little wonky but, hey, that's what practice is for! Here you go~ (Sorry it's sideways, lol, also ignore the horrible attempt at a book) post-37972-0-52818100-1459631731_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cria the Llama

Can you draw my oc, Dynamo Pad? Can you also draw him non-digitally, if that's okay? Any pose will work. 

Finished! The anatomy may be a little off, because I don't draw stallions a lot, but here he is!

post-37972-0-87170600-1459720235_thumb.jpg

Finished! The anatomy may be a little off, because I don't draw stallions a lot, but here he is!

This looks really good and really well done. Thank you so much I really do appreciate this.  :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! I'd like to apologize for the wait. I haven't had access to my tablet for more than like 5 minutes at a time!! Really sorry, but I still haven't forgot about the requests! I'm working on one now though!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there! That's awesome that you're taking requests!

Um, could you do my ponysona, digitally?

http://pacificgreen.deviantart.com/art/Ponysona-Lucky-Lingo-506162584

Alright, okay this took decades, but I FINALLY got it done. Here it is!

1X2OYeV.jpg

Um, okay ignore the size, I don't have time to fix it up but I really wanted to finish it today, so here it is! I hope it can meet your expectations at least a little bit~ 

Alright, okay this took decades, but I FINALLY got it done. Here it is!

Um, okay ignore the size, I don't have time to fix it up but I really wanted to finish it today, so here it is! I hope it can meet your expectations at least a little bit~ 

Ooh, I love it! This is actually the first time someone's drawn my ponysona, you have no idea how happy I am.

Thanks so much. ^_^

Ooh, I love it! This is actually the first time someone's drawn my ponysona, you have no idea how happy I am.

Thanks so much. ^_^

No problem! It was actually pretty fun to draw!

I would like to see your crack at my oc. :)

Of course! Do you want it digital or on paper? I still have a couple of others I need to do digitally so again, it will take a while. But for non digital, I can do it pretty quickly!

• 8 months later...

Unfortunately I don't have a reference. 

My OC is a changeling King with the same color scheme as Chrysalis, he is Celestia's height and he has a small scar on his Cheek. I would like a sketch. 

Due to the nature of this topic, it will be moved to Requestria.

Furthermore, this member hasn't been active since 2016, so this shop will be closed. Thank you.