reader8363

OOC Escape from the lab (Closed)

Recommended Posts

(edited)

Rp (https://mlpforums.com/topic/150206-escape-the-lab/?view=getnewpost)

It's been one and half century since you were captured. You wake up in a test tube surrounded by humans trying to figure out all about you and what Equestria has. when a power overload shatters the tube you're in. Now the powers out and humans are trying to contain you, one way or another. You must escape before they catch ya and becareful of what's lurking in the lab 

 

General rules

no godmoding, 

no nsfw

 

genre

action, and maybe some sol

 

Applying

name

species 

personality

and what they had when they were captured

Edited by reader8363

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Might as well sign Gale up for this. The link to her character is in my signature and she has nothing on her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

I could use Kyubi a bit more. The link is in my signature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@@Acnologia

ok, is anything of hers was around or on her when she was captured

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@@Acnologia

ok, is anything of hers was around or on her when she was captured

 

Aside from the necklace in her appearance picture, no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Assuming that we don't get anymore people in the next few days, we should probably go ahead and get the actual rp started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@@LunaFlower226,

ok, does she have anything on her when she was captured

She usually has a sword, but I'm not sure if you would allow that or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@@LunaFlower226

it's fine, might help out with guards that don't have guns

Accepted, do you want to wake up on glass or in a tube it's your choice, but you have to find your sword

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@@LunaFlower226,

it's fine, might help out with guards that don't have guns

Accepted, do you want to wake up on glass or in a tube it's your choice, but you have to find your sword

What do you think would work out better?

 

PS. Don't worry, I read through how far the rp is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@@LunaFlower226,

it could go either way

if still in the tube, shadow show's up

if not, guards think you aren't a threat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@@LunaFlower226,

it could go either way

if still in the tube, shadow show's up

if not, guards think you aren't a threat

Glass then, it'll be more of a shock for the guards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay.

Why doesn't running or hiding work, really! If something is hiding, then they shouldn't be found, when running, they should be about to get away at least for a while. I feel trapped, like I can't do anything, and I get killed no matter what the choice is, running, hiding, or following.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay.

Why doesn't running or hiding work, really! If something is hiding, then they shouldn't be found, when running, they should be about to get away at least for a while. I feel trapped, like I can't do anything, and I get killed no matter what the choice is, running, hiding, or following.

 

You could've simply gone with the guard and knocked him out when he least expected it. Your post works well enough, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

You could've simply gone with the guard and knocked him out when he least expected it. Your post works well enough, though.

I can't do that if I don't have something to knock the guard out with, it's not like I know where my character's sword is either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been one and half century since you were captured. You wake up in a test tube surrounded by humans trying to figure out all about you and what Equestria has. when a power overload shatters the tube you're in. Now the powers out and humans are trying to contain you, one way or another. You must escape before they catch ya and becareful of what's lurking in the lab 

 

General rules

no godmoding, 

no nsfw

 

genre

action, and maybe some sol

 

Applying

name

species 

personality

and what they had when they were captured

Hey Reader, do you have room for one more?

 

Name: Damien Bolt

 

Species: Alicorn

 

Personality: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/damien-bolt-r9385

 

Stuff: His red cape

post-37715-0-96119100-1460481167_thumb.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@,

sure, since it's started, do you want to be in a tube, or  on glass.

and you will have to find or cape

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@,

sure, since it's started, do you want to be in a tube, or  on glass.

and you will have to find or cape

Tube please. And I will most certainly find my cape. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@

Ok, go whenever your ready

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

safe to throw in cresent? or is it too late for entry?

 

this could actualy help with a story idea running around my head

 

name:Cresent
Species: vampony
personality: curious and cautious
what he had: his gauntlet if not (dms choice) then then nothing really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.