Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Should FIM be moved to Netflix?

heavens-champion

I can imagine Hasbro just moving FiM to Netflix entirely, but only if they absolutely needed to. Enough people apparently watch it on Discovery Family that it's okay to keep it there. Maybe when cable becomes so uncommon that not a lot of people have it.

I can imagine Hasbro just moving FiM to Netflix entirely, but only if they absolutely needed to. Enough people apparently watch it on Discovery Family that it's okay to keep it there. Maybe when cable becomes so uncommon that not a lot of people have it.

Guess this just isn't an issue for me, it doesn't take long for episodes to get added to Aus Netflix.

Which is a big issue here is Aus, it normally takes months for us to get stuff from the US.  :okiedokieloki: 

And in my opinion, is why Australia is the world's biggest offender of Piracy,  :ph34r:  its not that people don't want to pay for the content, it's that they don't want to have to wait 3 months...  :diamondtiara:

It is getting better however, with GoT now airing on Foxtel, and 'some' other shows getting added to Google Play relatively quickly. But all that is just, ok, I guess.  :maud:

Note: I do not condone piracy of any kind, be it digital or maritime in nature.

If you mean air only on Netflix as an Original Series, then no. There are so many people who don't have Netflix, so therefore a lot less people would get to see it.

Assuming season 6 is the final season due to no news on a season 7 happening

We are literally 3 episodes into season 6. Most shows I know of only announce the next season toward the end of airing the current one.