Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Runaway (1x1) RP

The Pixelated Pony

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"I helped you so I think that you not telling where I am is fair...and if you brought me down, explain how your not that mare that ran away for ten years" Jade smirked "You know I don't really plan for that because I normally just help others when I'm not stealing there things out of pure rush" Jade started sounding less confident the more he went throw the sentence "But I guess your right about it not being the only reason, everyone that I know in the family has a hideout or something but my grandpa has a mansion inside of the mountain that has Canterlot on it with a lot of open space...you may have heard of him, his name is Pyrite"

(Pyrite made the mansion after all of his past crimes were forgotten or destroyed from cunning tactics, so he is seen as a pony how gained a fortune in the mountain section he bought with the last of the gems he had from digging in non occupied areas in Equestria. Basically no pony can get to him legally and even planned for guards raiding his house for anything illegal, like harboring a criminal)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"I helped you so I think that you not telling where I am is fair...and if you brought me down, explain how your not that mare that ran away for ten years" Jade smirked "You know I don't really plan for that because I normally just help others when I'm not stealing there things out of pure rush" Jade started sounding less confident the more he went throw the sentence "But I guess your right about it not being the only reason, everyone that I know in the family has a hideout or something but my grandpa has a mansion inside of the mountain that has Canterlot on it with a lot of open space...you may have heard of him, his name is Pyrite"

(Pyrite made the mansion after all of his past crimes were forgotten or destroyed from cunning tactics, so he is seen as a pony how gained a fortune in the mountain section he bought with the last of the gems he had from digging in non occupied areas in Equestria. Basically no pony can get to him legally and even planned for guards raiding his house for anything illegal, like harboring a criminal)

"So what your saying is. I now can't leave because I might go and get you arrested? or that I can leave as long as I don't get you arrested..." Golden said beginning to confuse herself. "but If I do leave and get you arrested then I'll get arrested as well. but what if I don't leave and do get you arrested then do I get arrested as well?"

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"Look, just don't try to get caught so I have to break you out or turn me in because I will turn you in as well if you do" Jade explained "Lets not focus on that please, I don't want to worry about it" Jade walked to the closet "I told you what I did but..." Jade opens the closet door revealing a pile of gems and treasurers, Jade seems to focus on it a bit to long then shakes his head "I...I'm not proud about it"

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"Look, just don't try to get caught so I have to break you out or turn me in because I will turn you in as well if you do" Jade explained "Lets not focus on that please, I don't want to worry about it" Jade walked to the closet "I told you what I did but..." Jade opens the closet door revealing a pile of gems and treasurers, Jade seems to focus on it a bit to long then shakes his head "I...I'm not proud about it"

"Really? then why keep them this long? why keep them at all?!" Golden said looking into the closet. outside the sun had begun to drop below the horizon and the moon was taking it's place which raised a question in Golden's mind. "umm... hey can I stay here tonight?" she said nervously

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"I need money and in my mind I think I can return them at some time" Jade explained. Golden then talked about how late it was "I only have one bed, you can take it if you want" Jade walks to the door of the bedroom "You might as well leave when you wake up, no need to tell me" He walks out

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"I need money and in my mind I think I can return them at some time" Jade explained. Golden then talked about how late it was "I only have one bed, you can take it if you want" Jade walks to the door of the bedroom "You might as well leave when you wake up, no need to tell me" He walks out

"WAIT!" Golden said loudly "sorry... but anyway if you want I can sleep outside... It's only slightly damp and cold but I'll be fine I've survived worse..." Golden looked outside it was raining and almost at a point where hail was falling "I completely understand how you feel though having somepony you don't know in your living space." Golden walked downstairs and out the door into the rain  

@@The Pixelated Pony,

Jade saw Golden leave in front of him to go and sleep in the rain, he was not about to let this happen. He suspected that she needed some care from her stories, he knew she needed some care. At least a good place to sleep he could provide. Jade ran out to the rain to see Golden walking away. She wants to be alone...but I know that's not how she feels, uh why did I say just to leave in the morning! He scolded at himself before flying to Golden "Now its your turn to wait, I won't just sit by while a pony like you has to be out here. Even me how is less innocent as you has a home but you don't" Jade explained while gliding with her "Please come back, you don't have to leave if you don't want to"

@@The Pixelated Pony,

Jade saw Golden leave in front of him to go and sleep in the rain, he was not about to let this happen. He suspected that she needed some care from her stories, he knew she needed some care. At least a good place to sleep he could provide. Jade ran out to the rain to see Golden walking away. She wants to be alone...but I know that's not how she feels, uh why did I say just to leave in the morning! He scolded at himself before flying to Golden "Now its your turn to wait, I won't just sit by while a pony like you has to be out here. Even me how is less innocent as you has a home but you don't" Jade explained while gliding with her "Please come back, you don't have to leave if you don't want to"

Golden was sceptical at first but then noticed the honesty in his voice. perhaps this was her chance to finally pull herself from the streets. "sure, okay but remember I'm broke as sh... something... right now. " Golden said attempting to avoid cursing "so there isn't much I can give you..."

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"There's no need to give me anything, this helps my mind since the terrible things I do...at least I haven't done worst things then stealing expensive things" Jade thought of something to lighten the mood "My sister on the other hand, I would not be surprised if she had worst. She gloats all the time and picks fights for little reason...the family has busted her out at least twice" He says with a mocking tone that can only be achieved throw a brother or sister bond. Jade realizes there out in the open "lets go back to my house before somepony hears or my wings get hit by hail" He lands on the ground and starts walking

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"There's no need to give me anything, this helps my mind since the terrible things I do...at least I haven't done worst things then stealing expensive things" Jade thought of something to lighten the mood "My sister on the other hand, I would not be surprised if she had worst. She gloats all the time and picks fights for little reason...the family has busted her out at least twice" He says with a mocking tone that can only be achieved throw a brother or sister bond. Jade realizes there out in the open "lets go back to my house before somepony hears or my wings get hit by hail" He lands on the ground and starts walking

Golden followed Jade as the two walked back oblivious to the other mare watching them.

########################################################################################################

It had been a long day for Jenny and she was just on her way home when it started to rain she kept walking until an extremely malnourished mare walked out of a house that looked abandoned, Jenny ducked behind her hedge and watched the mare looked like her the missing one who had ran from home. soon after a stallion came out flying after her Jenny recognised him as well and dashed inside her house before she was seen    

(moile post)

Jade opened the door for Golden "You know it was getting lonely without anypony here, usually someone visits every month but its been 45 days" Jade sighs "Well you should get some rest, I have some blakets and pillows in the closet out here" Jade pulls a pillow out from the closet that had the bandages "Goodnight, there will be some food in the morning. You luck I just got some the other day" He made a makeshift bed and lied down.

Edited by Yoshikupo

(edited)

(moile post)

Jade opened the door for Golden "You know it was getting lonely without anypony here, usually someone visits every month but its been 45 days" Jade sighs "Well you should get some rest, I have some blakets and pillows in the closet out here" Jade pulls a pillow out from the closet that had the bandages "Goodnight, there will be some food in the morning. You luck I just got some the other day" He made a makeshift bed and lied down.

the next morning there was a the door was wide open and Golden wasn't in bed most of Jade's stolen item's were also gone. 

###################################################################################################

Golden was tied up by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere with two ponies standing over her... her parents. Her dad knelt down next to her and said. "don't worry Golden... it'll all be over soon..." before standing up and kicking her in the ribs she gasped for air as her lungs were forcibly emptied. "this is what happens when you try to escape punishment." Golden whimpered and attempted to call for help. "Gag her. Quick!" her mom said hitting Golden in the face. "You just had to go and get pregnant didn't you? I don't know why we even let you out at all... you're a freak! Get the hacksaw. were going to make sure she never has to worry about that horn again..."Golden began crying and her horn shot off magical discharge almost like flares which shot up into the sky.  

Edited by The Pixelated Pony

@@The Pixelated Pony,

Jade woke up early in the morning so he could make breakfast for the new house guest he had "Golden" Jade said opening the door to his room with some light breakfast, but saw Golden was gone "Did she leave?" He then noticed that his stash had been raided in the closet "I...need to be less trusting" He then heard loud whistling in the air, like a flare. Jade dropped the food on the bed and looked outside a window to see magic in the air "The hell?" He rushed and got his cloak then flew to the source. A short time latter, no one was there but the three ponies, Golden and a mare with a stallion. Seeing how Golden was tied up and there was a hacksaw, he had to do something. Jade remembered a technique that could take down both the ponies at the same time, it wasn't very explicit just using momentum as a weapon and hitting both with his hooves. He charged up and flew down to knock the ponies against the ground with full force.

@@The Pixelated Pony,

Jade woke up early in the morning so he could make breakfast for the new house guest he had "Golden" Jade said opening the door to his room with some light breakfast, but saw Golden was gone "Did she leave?" He then noticed that his stash had been raided in the closet "I...need to be less trusting" He then heard loud whistling in the air, like a flare. Jade dropped the food on the bed and looked outside a window to see magic in the air "The hell?" He rushed and got his cloak then flew to the source. A short time latter, no one was there but the three ponies, Golden and a mare with a stallion. Seeing how Golden was tied up and there was a hacksaw, he had to do something. Jade remembered a technique that could take down both the ponies at the same time, it wasn't very explicit just using momentum as a weapon and hitting both with his hooves. He charged up and flew down to knock the ponies against the ground with full force.

"Go! Drive!" Golden's mom said to her dad as the two got back into the car. Golden's dad started the car and found that the rear tyres were stuck in the mud. leaving them stuck they got out and decided to make a run for it before they got seriously injured or worse...

(mobile)

Jade missed and the other ponies ran away without Golden. Jade flew to Golden and started untieing her "What just happened? Who were those two?" Jade asked very consirned but then it clicked "They were your parents weren't they? They stole back the stuff I had" Jade looked pissed "I sweared to myself I would return some of it...now I can't even do that" Jade was about done with untieing her.

(mobile)

Jade missed and the other ponies ran away without Golden. Jade flew to Golden and started untieing her "What just happened? Who were those two?" Jade asked very consirned but then it clicked "They were your parents weren't they? They stole back the stuff I had" Jade looked pissed "I sweared to myself I would return some of it...now I can't even do that" Jade was about done with untieing her.

Golden hugged Jade crying "Th...Thank you so much. I thought that I was gonna die. and y...you came and saved me. Thank you " Golden said In between gasps of air. "they came in the middle of the night and took me away. It was so scary. especially as I couldn't see them" 

(Mobile)

Jade didn't expect to be hugged "Its ok, there gone and I won't let them do anything to you as long as I'm with you" It felt right to say at the moment "Were going to my house but prepare to leave, were going to leave for Pyrite's before they can come back" jade stopped hugging and got into his flight position "Get on of you want to live"

(Mobile)

Jade didn't expect to be hugged "Its ok, there gone and I won't let them do anything to you as long as I'm with you" It felt right to say at the moment "Were going to my house but prepare to leave, were going to leave for Pyrite's before they can come back" jade stopped hugging and got into his flight position "Get on of you want to live"

Golden cast a mobile time freezing spell for the two of them which refreshed as they moved. "to buy us more time." she said climbing on. "okay now go I'll keep the spell up but please be careful... I'm scared of hights..." Golden said making sure she wouldn't fall from Jade's back 

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"Then I'll go lower than last time" Jade says to comfort her then they were off. After a short trip they flew in throw the window of the building "I'm just going to grab my stuff and I'll be back in one second" Jade ran out the room. A minute or two later he came back with saddle bags full of things Jade thought would help them "Now I'm getting this for money purposes...do you care?" Jade said opening the closet in the room

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"Then I'll go lower than last time" Jade says to comfort her then they were off. After a short trip they flew in throw the window of the building "I'm just going to grab my stuff and I'll be back in one second" Jade ran out the room. A minute or two later he came back with saddle bags full of things Jade thought would help them "Now I'm getting this for money purposes...do you care?" Jade said opening the closet in the room

Golden shook her head and looked out the window to see some squad cars heading up the road "cops inbound!" she said to Jade "we've gotta go! like now!" the cops pulled up outside and one of them said. "Jade we have you surrounded give us the girl and we'll let you live don't and... well you know the rest."

(mobile)

"Great they know me, this will make this worse" Jade thinks for a but then remembered something as He takes the gems. He stated down stairs and to under the stairs "There's a tunnel here, put the sodden planks back up as we leave" he was taking the planks down as he spoke. He entered the tunnel that was very thin, meant for one pony at a time "Before you ask, were going to Emerald's"

(mobile)

"Great they know me, this will make this worse" Jade thinks for a but then remembered something as He takes the gems. He stated down stairs and to under the stairs "There's a tunnel here, put the sodden planks back up as we leave" he was taking the planks down as he spoke. He entered the tunnel that was very thin, meant for one pony at a time "Before you ask, were going to Emerald's"

Golden entered the tunnel just as they opened fire causing one of the bullets to pierce her hind left leg which then made her to fall face first into the tunnel she got up and limped after Jade before she lost too much blood and collapsed with a loud thumping sound

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"Crap" Jade picked her up and started putting pressure on the wound. He couldn't run, but with the little amount of room he had, he could fly. He lifted his wings and flew, after hitting the walls a few time he found a small hub cap looking object "Perfect" He hit it on the way and it started beeping. An explosion followed. Later he got to multiple split paths "Right, Left, Strait" He reminded himself as he went forward. 

Emerald heard the sounds of wood being misplaced down stairs "Hey, get out, I told you kids to never come...back" She saw Jade with slightly bloody wings and Golden how had been shot "Cops, lets go" "Ok then, I'll just get some of my hoard real quick" A minute later she came down "Were taking the Van" "Flying is easier and we could go faster" "Dude, those wings are messed up" Jade couldn't think of anything to retaliate. Jade and Golden were in the back while Emerald drove out of the garage. Jade started to take the bullet out with some tweezers in the med supplies then bandaged her up.  "Can you speak now? Golden talk to me" "Sound like a couple" Jade got red in the face

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"Crap" Jade picked her up and started putting pressure on the wound. He couldn't run, but with the little amount of room he had, he could fly. He lifted his wings and flew, after hitting the walls a few time he found a small hub cap looking object "Perfect" He hit it on the way and it started beeping. An explosion followed. Later he got to multiple split paths "Right, Left, Strait" He reminded himself as he went forward. 

Emerald heard the sounds of wood being misplaced down stairs "Hey, get out, I told you kids to never come...back" She saw Jade with slightly bloody wings and Golden how had been shot "Cops, lets go" "Ok then, I'll just get some of my hoard real quick" A minute later she came down "Were taking the Van" "Flying is easier and we could go faster" "Dude, those wings are messed up" Jade couldn't think of anything to retaliate. Jade and Golden were in the back while Emerald drove out of the garage. Jade started to take the bullet out with some tweezers in the med supplies then bandaged her up.  "Can you speak now? Golden talk to me" "Sound like a couple" Jade got red in the face

Golden opened her left eye and looked around. She had no idea where she was but she recognised the face of Jade "J...Jade..." she reached for him "Ple...ase... d...don't" she said before passing out again and hitting the back of her head and her hoof off the Van's floor 

@@The Pixelated Pony,

"Ah, Golden!" Jade picks her head up from the floor "I won't stop...you need this" "Mind filling me in while I get us to Sunnies?" "Were going to Pyrite to get this sorted out" "One, you never told me, two, Goldie is hidden in the forest and only we know how to get there, three, she is are best bet to lay low for at least a little to have you and Golden feeling better" "Fine...so you wanted to know about Golden?"

About an hour past as Jade told Emerald about what happened. "We're here, I'm going to go an make the trail of the tires disappear while you get inside with Golden" When Jade left the van with Golden on his back, all he saw were trees around him and a bunch of huddled together trees that did look a little unnatural. He went up to the bunched up trees and pressed on a piece of peeling bark the made a door appear with a small room. The room had a ladder going up. "Sunny? Gold? Goldie? Can you help me here?" Two yellow young ponies, one stallion pegasus and one mare unicorn looked down the hole "Cousin Jade!" The two shouted "Goldie, can you lift Golden up there?" "Sure" She levitated Golden up and onto the floor of the house as Jade climbed up "How is this Mare?" Jade sighed "I guess I have time till Emerald gets back" He starts to explain.