Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S06:E04 - On Your Marks

Jeric

What did you think?  

145 users have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the episode?

• I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't care for it.
    • It was...meh.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT!!!!!

Don't know what to say about the episode so far. I guess that the end will be the answer

YES I was hoping for the CMC to drift apart....YES make it real!

This episode is soo delightfully meta and I love that.

We finally got a song this season and I really enjoyed it.  It was beautiful and I could definitely relate to Apple Bloom's struggles.

The way that this episode handled the CMC's character development following Crusaders of the Lost Mark and how they are growing up and maturing as individuals was something that I was invested in.

There were also some pretty good comedic moments as well.

This episode was great.

• Brohoof 6

RAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGE!

that dance instructor.....
GRRRRRRRRRR!

how hard is it to see someone new who's excited and nurture it a bit?!

All she had to do was say: "class is every tusday at 5, but feel free to hang out and watch.  I'll chat with you after this class is over"?

She very nearly dream crushed applebloom before she even got her hoof in the door.

I'm so glad she found something to be passionate about...something that is actually positive.

• Brohoof 3

The episode was not at the height of the last CMC episode, but it was somewhat alright I guess

Ahem, I don´t think we should judge CMC episodes on how they compare to that one. It´s pretty hard to get that high on the scale

• Brohoof 3

I'm glad this episode acknowledges that you can try new things, not be good, but still enjoy doing them. There is an overall message of trying new things in order to meet new people and make new friendships and becoming more well-rounded as a result. So yeah I like this episode.

Also I swear that Taps is Fluttershy's brother, I mean it would make perfect sense.

• Brohoof 4

I hope they will DISBAND at the end of the episode...then I will be HAPPY for real!

Nope. They may now spend more time on their own, but the CMC will still stick around.

I sense a shipping between the Broadway colt and Applebloom. Plus I enjoyed the scene with Bulk Biceps. Maybe in the future they'll have a Bulk Biceps focused episode. I especially enjoyed the song Applebloom sang. 

Doesn´t make it less cute, tough

It's cute and I liked the little colt don't get me wrong, but I lost interest in it about halfway through