Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

DryftMusic

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: I wanted to find a place where I could feel more comfortable with my interests. Being only 16 and liking a "show for little girls" doesn't make me the coolest looking kid.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Back at least 4 years ago, a friend of mine who was obsessed with the show finally intrigued me enough to check it out. I decided to start where the show began in the G4 era. A lot of people say that the first episodes of the show don't encompass the show in the coolest way possible, but I guess it never bothered me. Now I'm hooked and watching season 6!

To put it bluntly, I love the show. I didn't really learn more about the fandom of bronies until I got finished with my first full day of binge with the show. I started to research more about it, and I was shocked by how "real" this fandom really was. I'm not a person who looks down on people. My whole life I've felt like a doorstep for others. About a year after knowing the show (the beginning of season 3 at this point), I had realized who I really was. I was gay.

I don't want this post to be my life story, but needless to say you put "mlp" and "homosexuality" together and you feel like more of an outcast than ever before. Depression hit me hard, making me think I would grow into adulthood without any friends. So this is kind of where I am now! That portrayal of life could identify me over the next 4 years up to now. I'm a very shy person, but not impossible (I promise).

If you really want to know about me, I am extremely interested with technology, and have a soaring passion for music production. For the last 2 years I've been teaching myself around FL Studio. I don't personally believe I'm the next Archie, but it's a dream to make it a living nonetheless! And of course I will be posting music I make in various places, including here on the forums. I hope to meet a bunch of new faces and make lasting memories, and can't wait to start releasing music!

~Dryft

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Hey Dryft!

Welcome to MLP Forums

I hope you have fun with everything this site has to offer

And I hope you make lots and lots of friends! :)

If you need a friend or a chat, feel to friend/message me :D

Edited by Kozmos
  • Brohoof 3

Hey there DryftMusic, its nice to meet you. My name is Kenshiro. Welcome to our forums. I am sure you'll love here and there are lots of ponies are waiting impatiently to meet with you in our community  No need to be shy, Ok ?If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around :twi:  '''

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to MLPFourms!

dw2JxtB.png

If you have any questions about the site and it's features, or experience any technical issues, feel free to post them in our Site Questions & Tech Support forum!
Every Friday night, a bunch of us hang out right over on Equestria.TV and watch movies! You can vote on what movies right here on the forums!
Then, every Saturday, we gather in the CMC Clubhouse to watch the new MLP:FiM episode air!
And, of course, we would love to hear your Feedback & Suggestions for the community!

• Brohoof 1

hey there, welcome to the forums!

Hopefully you settle in well around here, the people here are very friendly and the community is awesome so I'm sure you'll love it here!

If you wanted to chat about anything at all then feel free to drop me a PM at any time, I'm always up for meeting new members.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

• Brohoof 1

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

I am sure that you will make lots of friends here! And don't be ashamed for who you are, we all are unique, I know I am an outcast in many ways, even with bronies, but my friends are all that matter. ^^ Well I hope that you have a great time and remember to have fun! I will see you around! Feel free to PM me if you want. ^^