Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let the chaos flow through you bones~

NavelColt

Aaaaughhh...*stretches* feels good to not be naked anymore, and to have an avatar and signature in place. Just like how good it felt to not be stuck in that awkward statue pose as well~

Now that I don't feel quite so newbish, back to posting. But not before waving a hello first to all you ponies~

I am Discord, master of chaos, and future overhtrower of Celestia <3 I'm relatively new to the pony fandom and though I've always appreciated the show for what it is, only recently have I decided to go onto any pony sites. I have ventured here from a smaller branch from this site, MLPChat, which is new, lacks the luster and posting I seek, and therefore I have plagued you all with my wily presence as well~

Look forward to further deepening myself here a bit and seeing if I fit in alright. *unsheaths umbrella*

A storm seems to be coming.

~ Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

Ohoho, not without your precious friendship rocks, my dear <3 And trust me, I am fully prepared to dodge any incoming rainbow beams this time.

Thank you~

Oh, you don't know that I am the Winged Terror of the West?

Prepare to meet your biggest match ever.

(RP time. :D:P)

Edited by Nightfall

Welcome Fellow Draconequus!

I hope you have a Chaotic great time here on the Chaotic Spectacular MLP Forums!

Ps. Discord is the Best pony! :P

Pss. I'm Discord's Older brother!

Edited by AceCord
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome Fellow Draconequus!

I hope you have a Chaotic great time here on the Chaotic Spectacular MLP Forums!

Ps. Discord is the Best pony! :P

Pss. I'm Discord's Older brother!

Fellow kin? These silly ponies don't stand a chance, friend! *chaos-hoofs*

Thank you, Hollow~

• Brohoof 1

Fellow kin? These silly ponies don't stand a chance, friend! *chaos-hoofs*

Thank you, Hollow~

Don't worry I already Defeated them................ *Insert Evil Discord grin here*

Don't worry I already Defeated them................ *Insert Evil Discord grin here*

Posted Image

Seriously though, quite impressive. Well-played, brother. *puts on shades and claps*

• Brohoof 1

you think you defeated us i dont think think think so so so so couse i will bring destruction and harmony back in place now *kicks down chaos and discord*

Oh hi, Discy!

It's good to see you on this forum too.

I hope you have a very very very chaotic time here~

Quite honestly this place is more of my overall style, as the forums are active and there's infinite to talk about ^^; I'll try to remain on the other one anyway though. And thanks for the welcome.

Well hello, Discord, is it?

I must say, you are quite the intriguing creature. Spirit of chaos was it? I can see how that may be, with all the mismatched body parts and all that.

Are you familiar with the Black Guardian? Coming to think of it, do all embodiments of chaos know each other? Is there a secret club of sorts?

Oh, I'm sorry, allow me to introduce myself.

I am the Doctor.

• 7 months later...

I think I'll really like it here. It's an incredibly active forum, full of staff and members alike who are competent and intelligent. Hell, maybe I could even become a staff some day.

Seriously though looking back I laugh at myself acting as Discord himself. I think I made this topic before the 'Don't RP outside roleplays and ask topics' was made, cause I know I wouldn't have done it if it was against the rules at the time. Now I'm rambling, and it's 1:30 AM.

Ah, Discord! *pulls out Sonic Screwdriver*

From the planet 'The Hub'. 'Equestria', to be precise. So tell me, Discord.. What brings you to this planet? Because I will protect this race.

Now I'm roleplaying The Doctor. I really do need to get to sleep soon.

But don't you see? He is the embodiment of chaos and disharmony. This means that if we find something completely harmonious and full of friendship, we can defeat him. And, my dearest Twilight, what is this?