Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning NEW Ponyville RP

Stella Star

(edited)

Hello everyone Stella Star here and i've decided to partake in and host my very first MLP forum RP!

Looking for a group of 3-6 members 

(I may or may not raise the max number)

☆To keep the story interesting atleast 1 villan is required otherwise the story could die down quite quickly...

All the characters must be either a Pony or some sort of creature found in the MLP:FIM world

I will decide on the basic plot, rules and everything else once i have all the members

The story starts in Ponyville but it would be very interesting to take the story to other locations of Equestria.

☆It dosn't matter your age, gender, location or if this is your first RP everyone is welcome!

If You are Interested, please DM me the following information about your OC:

☆ Name of your character and gender

☆ Pony type

☆Tell me about your cutie mark and what abilities your OC possesses

☆Basic characteristics of the OC

☆Brief backstory (optional)

☆Brief backstory on how you got into MLP (again, optional)

☆If possible a photo of your cutie mark, if you don't have one just describe it to me 

☆Photo of your OC (the more the better!)

Here is my OC profile: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stella-star-r9450

I am really looking forward to hearing from you all soon ~

sig-4452929.post-37691-0-21413700-145983

Edited by Stella Star

This could be alright.  First, I think I could play the bad guy. Cause I got an OC who happens to be in the mafia. He could be trying to set up in Ponyville and it might end up with us going to Manehattan.

2 things

1.) sounds good I got to rember to post my info later and

2.) Dm you is that a typo for pm I just want to be sure

Yes DM stands for Direct Message  ;)

This could be alright.  First, I think I could play the bad guy. Cause I got an OC who happens to be in the mafia. He could be trying to set up in Ponyville and it might end up with us going to Manehattan.

Im so glad to hear you are interested! If you could DM/PM me the info in the topic description it would really help me get a team together! :catface:

I would not mind participating in this RP my char is in my signature Indicus (Pony)

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/indicus-pony-version-r6453

Thank you so much for providing me with such a detailed description on your OC, if it isnt too much of a hassle... i might ask if you could direct message me the info in the topic description? It would just be alot easier for me to gather a team together  :icwudt:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...