Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

dark my demonic trip to canterlot high (part of "my demonic life" series)

Blaire D. Lycan

(edited)

disclaimer! i warn you that there might be some language and blood in this book if you can not read books with blood and swears then turn back now! you have been warned if you read this it is on your own terms.

chapter one

How was my day you ask, well lets see the camp caught on fire and the Shadow clan attacked right after so yea my day was great. 

I went over to Yellowfang to see if she needed help because Firestar ordered everyone to evacuate the camp as best we could. But as I went toward Yellowfang Blackfoot jumped in my way and hissed. I hunched down and prepared to attack. "I don't have time for this, however if you make me fight I'll send you home with your tail between your legs" I said but blackfoot chuckled. 

"You think you are so great well let's put facts to that." he very stupidly replied as he lounged forward at me I move to the side and he slammed into a tree. He laid there unconscious and the tree was on fire so being the nice lady I am I ran and grabbed his scruff and went to the river. I put him right next to the river and went back to the fire.

Firestar had almost gotten everyone out of the fire but one and it was Bramblekit! I ran but he ran after me! A tree fell and in a flash my terror came true. You see Firestar was on his last life! "No Firestar!" I was too late the tree crushed him right in front of me. I knew he would have told me to take the kit and go so I did. I got out in time to watch the rest of the camp burn. I heard my dad from the other side of the river. "Ice Blaze what is the situation over there?" he yelled. I reluctantly looked up crying. "Firestar is dead!" as soon as I said that every cat in the clan yowl in outrage. 

"There is a Shadow clan here that needs help and a kit." a warrior I think it was Sandstorm came over to get the prisoner and the kit. Then we got to safety and every cat in the clan looked at me. You see they already hate me for being half clan born now they hate me even more because of Firestar's death. We found a nice spot by Snake Rocks and I went to bed but not before everyone made me cry.
Edited by DJ-Pony-666