Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lightning Dust vs Indigo Zap: 2nd fastest pony alive.

TheMarkz0ne

No other pony is faster than our Rainbow mane heroine. I know Indigo is also an EQG character, but her pony counterpart has to exists in Equestria. Since we have no feats for Ms Zap, can we make educated guesses? Lightning Dust in Wonderbolt Academy displayed reckless and dangerous behavior that didn't prove she was faster than Dash.

post-11985-0-22391600-1459874354_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Since we have no feats for Ms Zap, can we make educated guesses?

Not really since we have no data to make educated guesses. How well she can drive a motorbike, which was presumably made to have the same speed as the other motorbikes in the competition, does not give any indication on what her self from another world's flying acceleration rate and velocity are.

• Brohoof 1

Not really since we have no data to make educated guesses. How well she can drive a motorbike, which was presumably made to have the same speed as the other motorbikes in the competition, does not give any indication on what her self from another world's flying acceleration rate and velocity are.

I'd just figure pony Indigo Zap would have to have fast speed attributes, given in how the human world, Lightning Dust would be a skilled human athlete.

(edited)

No other pony is faster than our Rainbow mane heroine. I know Indigo is also an EQG character, but her pony counterpart has to exists in Equestria. Since we have no feats for Ms Zap, can we make educated guesses? Lightning Dust in Wonderbolt Academy displayed reckless and dangerous behavior that didn't prove she was faster than Dash.

attachicon.gif2nd fastest.png

You mean third since Pinkie Pie's 4th wall breaking silliness makes her faster than RD.

Edited by Singe
  • Brohoof 2

Well Indigo Zap is a Lightning Dust recolor so I'd say they're about the same

You mean third since Pinkie Pie's 4th wall breaking silliness makes her faster than RD.

I don't think cartoon physics matter in this case

Well, seeing as how we don't know a lot about Indigo Zap, I would have to say that Lighting Dust is faster due to actually getting accepted into the Wonderbolts Academy.

I'd rather see a race (that will never happen) between Twilight empowered by the other Alicorn's magic, and Rainbow Dash :P

That would look so awesome! Especially if we can see both a Sonic Rainboom and a Sonic Twiboom..

Or what if Twilight goes faster than Light? Wouldn't that make it like.. a Photonic Twiboom?

I'd rather see a race (that will never happen) between Twilight empowered by the other Alicorn's magic, and Rainbow Dash :P

That would look so awesome! Especially if we can see both a Sonic Rainboom and a Sonic Twiboom..

Or what if Twilight goes faster than Light? Wouldn't that make it like.. a Photonic Twiboom?

I can imagine Rainbow in Rainbow Power is 10 times faster than she usually is.

Faster than light? Twilight would start going backwards by then x3

Indigo zap is a shit tier Rip off of lightning dust without any real personality or substance to herself.

She should remain in obscurity like the other pointless shadowbolts from that movie (like sunny flair) instead of wasting valuable time trying to redeem a worthless character: There's a point where its better just to make a new character rather than try to salvage a pointless failure, and that's here.
Indigo zap has ZERO unique traits and comes off as a bad Recolor OC (which she basically IS).

Indigo zap is a shit tier Rip off of lightning dust without any real personality or substance to herself.

She should remain in obscurity like the other pointless shadowbolts from that movie (like sunny flair) instead of wasting valuable time trying to redeem a worthless character: There's a point where its better just to make a new character rather than try to salvage a pointless failure, and that's here.

Indigo zap has ZERO unique traits and comes off as a bad Recolor OC (which she basically IS).

I know she did nothing in the movie, the only thing she has going on for her is the name, Indigo Zap. I feel like Apollo Creed sitting at his desk... "The Italian Stallion. It's the NAME!" Her name is  cool and that's it at this moment.

(edited)

Though this would be interesting to bring up

sig-4459991.1004212__safe_equestria%20gi

I'm so glad they didn't go with Spitfire, but they should've stopped at Lightning Dust. I'm assuming they changed her again to make it so that all of them are original characters, and I've heard people say that they did it so Indigo would be less distracting by having 5 new characters instead of having 4 new and one returning, but in doing so they just made her look even more distracting 

It just makes me a bitter Lightning Dust lover that she almost came back, but decided to change her by making IZ a blatant recolor rather than a unique design, which is probably why I like her significantly less from a visual standpoint compared to the other four. 

Edited by Megas
  • Brohoof 2